Article Writing?

Discussion in 'Content Marketing' started by Noman Sarwar, Dec 1, 2010.

1. Noman Sarwar

Noman Sarwar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,
    I have no enough knowledge about article writing, i want to become a best article writer. I need some really useful and helping suggestions and ideas.
    Thanks in advance.

2. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

[Thread Moved]

First of all, it's really hard to become the BEST article writers since even professional writers makes some mistakes. But I like it that you have a goal.
    Regarding article writing, you need to have good writing skills, have a vast knowledge on a certain niche (or even many niches), and of course, you need to have good grammar.

I can't say that I'm good in writing articles but most of my blog's readers that they find my blog more interesting to read than most other blogs in my niche. Anyways, here's an article that I read awhile ago regarding some skill needed in article writing that could help you.

3. rogerlee

rogerlee
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You read more and learn more about english language. try this site internet-resources.com/writers

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Noman Sarwar if you want to become a really good article writer I would suggest that you concentrate on a specific niche / subject area. Get to know that subject as well as possible, keep up to date with the latest news and developments related to that subject and become recognised as an expert in that area. Are there any particular subjects or industries that really interest you and that you have a good knowledge of?

5. DamienGreen

DamienGreen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

I would start by writing about stuff you know lots and lots about, your enthusiasm will shine through your words, after that, writing about things becomes more natural.

If you have any set backs, just keep at it, and you will do well, take criticism and learn from it!

Thanks,
    Damien

6. rakebackblogger

rakebackblogger
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yup, stick to writing about something you have a keen interest or some topic that you are opinated about

7. Alfred23

Alfred23
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sounds simple enough but it all starts with a mindset that you really want to do this. If you are having a difficult time writing, I suggest to look into an online correspondence writing course.

8. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

That's a good idea, are there any particular courses that you would recommend?

9. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Since we are in the topic of online courses, here's a good one: http://www.pennfoster.edu/writer/index.html
    I'm planning to take that up next year to enhance my writing skills.

10. Rasha

Rasha
    uix_expand uix_collapse

article writing is not difficult but it's tricky, you need to know what to write and when to write it. This course will help you with article writing among many other things. Check it and look in the site you will find free webinars about how to write articles step by step.

11. ava_camen

ava_camen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

write about the things that you really enjoy :)