Article Spinner

Discussion in 'Content Marketing' started by david smith, Jan 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. david smith

david smith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Which is the best Article Spinner

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Putting aside for the moment the idea that article spinners should not be used, because by definition they do not provide original, quality content, what makes "The Best Spinner" actually live up to it's name? What features does it have that the others do not? Keeping in mind, as I said, that spinners do not provide what the search engines are looking for, what does it do that I need done - and what does it do better than the others?

• Like Like x 2
  3. tylerjackson81

tylerjackson81
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The Best Spinner is not Good for Content Spinning. i used it many times but didn't get any benefit after spin some content.

4. marriott

marriott
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Article spinning software's are usually not a good practice for creating articles. i am not using any of them

5. Priyanka Sharma

Priyanka Sharma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Article spinner is not good according SEO if you post article in different sites then you must use same author name for all sites you may use spinbot for spin your content

6. sudhakar1

sudhakar1
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,
    The Spinning articles is kind of like putting your dinner in a blender. It's the same stuff... but not nearly as palatable.Create content that is palatable.Focus on quality. Why people believe all the junk links that they will supposedly get by posting useless articles is somehow beneficial helps, is beyond comprehension....

7. Halwits

Halwits
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There is not best. It only shuffle the words and does not the change the meaning of the content.

8. JBMedia

JBMedia
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As many other members have stated, there really should be no need to spin articles. If you're not interested in the topic enough to learn and write your own articles that have meaning to you and your viewers, then you really shouldn't be using them as a marketing tool because they'll never be as good as the original still.

• Like Like x 1
  9. kelly457

kelly457
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If your want to be rank your site. My advice for you write your own article. Article spinning is not good techniques.

10. carldweb

carldweb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Article spinner were used by some seo's before google panda algorithm came in industry.
    but now spinning the article technique is dead. You have to publish new & unique article.

11. Avni Shergill

Avni Shergill
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I will recommend you not to use article spinner as Google easily understand spun articles. And Google Panda update will affect your website, if you use spun content.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.