Article related asking for my SEO

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by aziz32882, Jun 16, 2014.

1. aziz32882

aziz32882
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hello my valuable friends,

I need help about my SEO.I am working SEO with a medical site.But I know that article submission is very effective for attract visitor to my website.

Client do not provide me such article to submit different article submission site.If I pay attention to writing article aslo I am not professional in writing as in SEO.So what can I do for the client as well SEO.

Thanks in advance

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

To be frank, the best thing for you do for this client is to tell them to hire someone who knows what they are doing. The only people who "know" that submitting articles to article submission sites is very effective are those who are using old techniques, and they haven't kept informed about the ongoing changes in the search engines and the SEO industry. An SEO professional cannot be knowledgeable in every client's business, so the client must give them sufficient information to be able to write the article for them. The SEO provider can then get it published on the proper networking sites, NOT article submission sites.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with joeroxx there. In return, as the SEO of the site you should also give them your own analysis of the site. You are the SEO so you should know what can be done and what can't be done SEO-wise.

• Like Like x 1
  4. aziz32882

aziz32882
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank you so much Mark T and joeroxx for your valuable opinion to me.I will follow your instruction.