Article Promotion

Discussion in 'Content Marketing' started by saniathomas, Jul 16, 2011.

1. saniathomas

saniathomas
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

i have a question that if i promote myself in an article my company my services. Will it be get approved or get rejected by the article websites.

Pls also tell me how to do promotion through articles.

2. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is still fine, you can try out those article directory such as Ezine or articlesbase
    Both of them are the best

3. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yes. there are tons of article directory online. and try to be a guest poster to some blogs that has related niche.

4. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

If you want people to read the article and then visit your website, you can promote your business with an article. If you wish to increase your rankings in the search engines, you would be better off writing an article about the services you offer, wothout specifically mentioning your company, and then use the phrases you want to rank for in the article to link back to your website.

5. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Write the article in natural way without mention the company name is being used commonly. This is because it is good interm of seo and it generate traffic to your website as well.
    Promoting word point to specified website only suitable in ads such as banner advertising or ppc advertising

6. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

your potential client/reader will stray in seconds and will once again search in google for another phrase if you won't mention or linked your company in the article. isn't it your aim why you created an article?

7. ladydeluxehotel

ladydeluxehotel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is right. And once you're article has been approved, bookmark it to our top social bookmarking sites. Then you also promote your article on social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter.

8. Madison Scott

Madison Scott
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Its Depend on article websites that they will approve you or not but if your content of article is good and attractive they will easily approved you. Try to Promote your products and services through social media its really effective.

9. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think it depends on the quality of the article.

10. Clint Cora

Clint Cora
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Article marketing itself has been slowly decreasing in terms of overall effectiveness. It use to be a major source of traffic for me but I've noticed that it's becoming much less useful. Maybe people are just not visiting the article sites as much anymore now that blogging and video have increased.

• Like Like x 1
  11. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To be honest, I rarely visit any article site. If I want to know something, I go to Wikipedia or some blogs via Google.

12. saniathomas

saniathomas
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for your suggestion. I will take care of your valuable advice.

13. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are many article directory listed at good serp such like ehow, serach engine will still bring you to article directory

14. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

ehow is an article directory? Didn't know that until now.

15. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, you can submit article to ehow which is same as other article submission, the only different is you need to write a title with "how" to submit to ehow.

16. Nill Smith

Nill Smith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes you can of-course do that but you always need to follow rules.

17. lizatailor23

lizatailor23
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Re:

According to me, you have to add your articles in ezine article. It's a nice article site and another is you make a unique aricle content because content is king.

18. neil10anderson

neil10anderson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi

Article promotion is most continent way to promote your business, through articles you can explain your business activity and provide links in them their are many article directories available on which you can submit articles. But one thing you should keep in mind that your article should be fresh and with qualitative information otherwise your article will get approval from their moderators. don't copy from anywhere.

19. vikasjammy

vikasjammy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Mate,

I would say dont promote your company or services in the article body. Its not good for article submission. As your article will get rejected from top article directories. I would rather suggest you to write some thing useful about your niche and then put a back link in the resource box of the article ...thus it will help you get back link and visitors as well.

20. NikiRebin

NikiRebin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Great advice, vikasjammy. It explicitly states in the EzineArticles editorial guidelines that self-promotion in the article body is not allowed. You can, however, promote away in the resource box at the bottom of the article. Hopefully your article is good enough that people will want to read through to the bottom! For them to do this, you will of course want to provide great, well-written information. So many authors get rejected or banned because of blatant self-hype, so in the end it is totally counter-productive.