Article Cash Robots - Davion Wong

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by junglekid, Jul 10, 2009.

1. junglekid

junglekid
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Article Cash Robots” is a 36-page report launched by Singaporean marketer Davion Wong last October.

It’s a Bum Marketing course. The expression "Bum Marketing" was created by Travis Sargo, the father of the Bum Marketing method. What's bum marketing? It is basically a method of building authority and driving traffic to a website using the viral effect of articles submitted to article directories.

What’s new in Davion Wong’s “Article Cash Robots”?

As with Travis Sargo course, "Article Cash Robots" explains every step needed to become a successful Bum Marketer: understanding the power of article marketing, how to create an account at ezinearticles (and other article diretories), the exact rules to follow to avoid having articles rejected by reviewers. And Davion knows what he's talking about: he has over 1,300 articles published on Ezine Articles only.

He then covers in details niche and product selection as well as keyword research, which is the fundamental part of the Bum marketing method. And that's where Davion’s course makes a difference: he gives away a couple of powerful keyword researching tips I have never heard about before.

After the basic steps have been completed, comes the most important part: writing the articles. Here again Davion reveals several insider tricks that will help anyone, even a non-english speaking writer, come up with quality, traffic-pulling articles. One of the methods he teaches - the“Google Research” method - is an absolutely foolproof way to produce high converting articles in any niche.

He also shows how to write a good author resource box and lists a few tools that can speed up article writing and posting. Added to it, an incredibly easy-to-use method to explode your results by multiplying your articles’ exposure.

The various types of landing pages to direct traffic to, the creation of landing pages, which landing pages to use for best results, are some other topics covered with absolute precision. The only thing I feel Davion could have explained in more detail is how to use the various blogging platforms as landing/review pages. But this little flaw in no way diminishes the overall value of his course.

At the end of the report Davion included a brilliant 7-day “create-release-and-profit” plan and an information-packed resources page.

This excellent report, filled with quality information from beginning to end, sells for an affordable $7 and it's definitely worth every cent of it. I've seen similar ebooks and courses sold for as much as $67.

To summarize it: “Article Cash Robots” is without a doubt one of the most complete ebooks ever written on the Bum Marketing Method. This detailed course, if followed to the letter, will turn any person into a successful marketer, regardless of their educational background, skills or equipment.

#1 junglekid, Jul 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2009
  2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Thanks for sharing that with us junglekid. I've added a link to the book, to your post.

How many hours would it take per week to start making money from the methods described in the book? I'd presume the more hours you spend the greater the return you will get. However, perhaps you can give an idea as to what it would take to get started.

3. junglekid

junglekid
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Fergal, Bum Marketing is a method that doesn't require money, but you need to invest...time. Here's how it works: 1) find a niche with a "starving crowd", according to Travis Sargo;2) do keyword research aiming at long tail keywords with low competition; 3) find a product to promote as an affiliate; 4) write a review and publish on your blog; 4) write 30-40 articles and post them on articles directories with a link to your blog.

Writing articles and posting them to article directories takes a fair amount of time. I'd say you need to spend at least one hour every day on this and - very important - you must be consistent. A lot of people give up because they don't see immediate results. Bum marketing isn't like PPC, you put up a campaign in the morning and may have your first sales in a few hours time. Bum marketing is a long term strategy. But look at it this way: if you write one article a day you'll have 30 articles in a month, that's enough to promote one product. The following month you pick another product and write 30 more articles. And so on. In a year you can have 12 such affiliate machines running and earning you money. Without investing anything but your time.

If any member is interested in Travis Sargo's free Bum Marketing course here's the link:

http://bummarketingmethod.com/

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Thanks for the explanation junglekid.

Sounds like a good approach. If you spent maybe two hours a day on this, you could have a decent income stream established in 12 months.

5. junglekid

junglekid
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I've run a search for "Article Cash Robots" this morning and this review ranks 7th out of 2.8 million pages on Google. It outranked my Blog's review and sent it to page 2...

6. simplyjo

simplyjo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi - Not to be rude or anything, but I've bought many article marketing ebooks - some good, others not - but all tell you the same thing ! So, I'm sure this book would be great for a newbie.. but not for those who are familiar with bum marketing :) Just my 2 cents.

Also, JK - It's tough to earn money if you spend only 1 hr daily with article marketing - I mean, You will take 2-3 hrs just to write articles and then another 1 hr to submitt them to directories. Unless you do it any other way ?

7. junglekid

junglekid
    uix_expand uix_collapse

jo, I also have several ebooks on article marketing, I've even gone through Travis Sargo Bum Marketing course, but I have learned new things from Davion. The keyword research and article writing tips are unique and alone worth the 7 bucks. His study on landing pages is also excellent as well as the 7-day plan and the resources he lists.

I'd say that with Davion's system you can easily write 2 articles in 30-40 minutes. With an article submitter it won't take you more than 20-30 minutes to post them to, say, 10 article directories. That's one hour work. Now imagine it repeated daily for a full month: that'll be 60 articles! I'm sure that, given a correct niche/product/keywords research, anyone who does this every single day for a month will make money online.

The biggest problems with this method are: a) people do not do their homework as regards niche/keyword research and that's the fundamental part of Bum marketing; b) people are not consistent, they write 3-5 articles and expect the trucks coming up with the money . :) When it doesn't happen, they give up and start saying everything on the internet is a scam...

PS: Some time ago I used to sell a product called "Bum Marketing Blitz" that was a simple 30-day Bum marketing plan to keep people on track. I think I should start offering it again...:)

8. Zicas22

Zicas22
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for your effort
    this article is so good
    as junglekid said it has a high rank
    so it's worthy ;)
    by the way it's a good advice from you

9. kurama

kurama
    uix_expand uix_collapse

it's must be great if it has 7th rank aat google.
    thanks for sharing your information..