Arena Animation Dilsukhnagar 18th Anniversary Celebrations- An Evening To Remember

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Arenadilsukhnagar, Oct 6, 2016.

1. Arenadilsukhnagar

Arenadilsukhnagar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The 18th anniversary celebrations of Dilsukhnagar Arena and Creative Multimedia College of Fine Arts were held amidst great

fanfare on Sunday, the 2nd of October, 2016. It was an eagerly anticipated day…..coming as it did, after many postponements due

to a string of unavoidable developments including the torrential rains. The venue wore a festive look and the excitement was

palpable. Students and staff anxiously awaited the arrival of the special guests and were eager to get started with the

celebrations.

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Your post has peaked my interest, and I would love to know more. Who were the "special guests", and what made them special. What kind of celebrations were held? Were there any kind of awards given out? Most important, and I apologize if this sounds offensive, why would anyone else, other than you, be interested in this occasion? I admit, I do not know enough about your field to know who Dilsukhnagar Arena and Creative Multimedia College of Fine Arts are.