Are you making good money from Online?

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by Ultimate, Sep 27, 2009.

1. anorexorcist

anorexorcist
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I haven’t had a really good experience doing money online! I spent too much time trying to make some money filling surveys, doing tasks and watching videos but it’s really slow in comparison to the time I work on it, but nothing is easy! I think it has something to do that I’ve been doing research of how to make money online less than a month, but I will be more patient and keep trying until I get something.

2. Corzhens

Corzhens
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A close friend who has been into online work since last year is earning pretty good. He said he gets at least $150 in one month. That amount can take care of their food budget so it's a big help with their finances. However, he spends about 3 to 4 hours a day for working online in writing sites where he submits articles. When some of his articles become viral in the site, he earns more and sometimes even double the usual amount. I'd say that's a good way to earn extra.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I currently work full-time as a freelance writer online and so far, I am quite happy with my monthly earnings. I make around $200-250 a month and I am looking forward to verging into web-developing in the near future.

• Like Like x 1
  4. robertm96

robertm96
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well. I have started learning Forex before going for the real deal. I think I will be able to start trading in next month.

5. elmarianexx

elmarianexx
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, I'm not that bad with my earnings, but also not brilliant, I would say I'm average.
    I make about 150$ dollars per month with my hard work and time dedication.
    It's enough spare money to have as a teenager in my opinion, hey I'm only 15 years old. :D
    For it to not be so colorful, I'm not earning that much every month, whenever I have the time to sit and write every day then I have that amount of money.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Winterybella

Winterybella
    uix_expand uix_collapse

No I am not, but I am making good friends and getting great advice which hopefully will lead to 'good' money somewhere down the road. I'd be lying if I said I would not like to find a jackpot online gig but I am happy to learn to be a better writer and business woman. I generally want to learn much more than I know now. I am not one for much regrets, but I wish I had stumbled on online work earlier. I would have been a lot wiser, but I won't cry over spilled milk.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. lporter

lporter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Personally, I think I am making enough money online. I have been research ways to earn money online and for my age plus how much time I am trying to earn money, it is a pretty fair amount. Of course, I would love to make more money. This can always happening depending on how much effort I put into working online. Unfortunately, I haven't been working online for long enough to tell you guys on average how much I make a month.

8. SpikeTheLobster

SpikeTheLobster
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I do fine for a part-timer. I put in 10-20 hours a month and earn from $300 to $600, depending on the exact work. That's the freelance writing side. I have a few automated websites that create small amounts of ad revenue - probably another $15 a month, with zero effort. Then there are my two main sites (in the sig) which generate pitifully small amounts of profit for hundreds of hours of work... just like any small business, I guess!! :D

9. Briannagodess

Briannagodess
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I just started online money earning and to be honest, I have not yet redeemed the rewards for my work. I am planning on expanding my work experience and doing some more jobs. As of the moment, I am enjoying working online even if I am not paid for it. Maybe when I gain more experience, I will start to earn money.

10. bjdea2

bjdea2
    uix_expand uix_collapse

All businesses benefit from an online presence of some sort. In fact it would be pretty silly to neglect this I would think. So speaking for businesses and the trend towards e-commerce I would say pretty much all businesses are making money online. It just gives access to a much larger market.

11. Danielle Davidson

Danielle Davidson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would have to say that I'm just making money. It's not great, so I guess that you could call it good. I mean right now I just work at one place because there isn't any other places that I can think of to work at. It's hard to find places because I find that a good amount of them aren't good or they don't pay enough. I have a hard time finding sites that will pay more than pennies for all the work that I do.

12. vishalesskay

vishalesskay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

till now i earned nothing from online..... but i hope as soon as possible i earned something from it through my blog name as www.movieflamze.com

13. Mann_Youth

Mann_Youth
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I currently work as a web developer or SEO online and so far, I am quite happy with my job. I make around $200-250 a month and I am looking forward to work as freelance in web design or development or SEO

14. Diane Lane

Diane Lane
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm not making what I'd consider good money online. I'm making money, which is nice, but not to the extent that I'd like, which is why I'm always on the look out for additional revenue streams.

15. Andrew Symonds

Andrew Symonds
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, I am able to generate fair amount of money online, as I am doing Forex trading. But let me put this pretty clear, it has not happened overnight, it has taken years for me to reach to this stage. In recent years, I have found it a lot easier under Alpari, as they have excellent range of schemes and policies to help me work out. The best things are they are extremely rated with servicing over18 years and have over millions of trader under whom we can work.

#235 Andrew Symonds, Mar 20, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2017
  16. Novae

Novae
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, i cant say i'm earning good money. I just consider myself are earning average money against the time i spend. Basically i dont spend much time to do the online money making nowadays, my major online earning normally come from PPC advertising, affiliate program and paid to write reviews, all of them are running stable now, what i focusing now is mainly on the link building. Therefore, i can have some great time to enjoy on forum posting and learn more while i'm doing the link building.

17. Mick Hussey

Mick Hussey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yeah, I believe I am making enough to make me feel satisfied to certain extent, but much like everyone, I too wish to see it grow. But for doing this you need to be good and have proper plan with how you work. I mostly focus on Forex/Stocks and Crypto.

However, I have found stocks the most easy to work through. I think it’s not necessary to trade on this or even to do Stocks, but we need to do what we feel comfortable with.

#237 Mick Hussey, Jul 20, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2018
  18. Epic Research

Epic Research
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yes you can make money online through trading in stock market or if you have earn enough then invest them in stock market to increase them.

19. Xerof

Xerof
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am looking referrals for one page for a year. Now I have referrals from all over the world and I starting to get Money for a hard work over a last year. That is great motivation and now I am working even harder to find new referrals.

20. Asfandiyar

Asfandiyar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It depends how much time you really want to spend for making money online, however here is many pluses making online. One of them your private life, you can spend time with family.