Are you making good money from Online?

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by Ultimate, Sep 27, 2009.

1. Ultimate

Ultimate
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The term "Good Money" or "Enough money" differs from person to person. For example If I make $50 for a month, It is a very good earning to me. Because, I spend very less time in the Online to make money.

We should always keep track of the time spend (or invest) in the online to make money. So that you will know, is it worth spending that much time to earn that amount of money. You have to periodically compare the time spend and the money you made.

In the beginning stage of working online to make money, You have to very patient. because it will take time to learn different things about earnings, you must know the different terms used(Eg: payment processor, Forums, PayPerClick,etc ).

I spend my free time in online, I use that time learn new things and in the mean time I am happy that I can able to make little money(around $50 per month). It helps me to pay few bills(Internet, Mobile, etc).

Now, tell us your experience about the money you are making online. Are you earning good money against the time you spend?

• Like Like x 1
  2. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, i cant say i'm earning good money. I just consider myself are earning average money against the time i spend. Basically i dont spend much time to do the online money making nowadays, my major online earning normally come from PPC advertising, affiliate program and paid to write reviews, all of them are running stable now, what i focusing now is mainly on the link building. Therefore, i can have some great time to enjoy on forum posting and learn more while i'm doing the link building.

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I was much better at spending money online, than making money online. However, in recent times I've become more disciplined and focused on making money online. This has started moving my online earnings in the right direction.

4. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, I can say that I'm earning pretty good amount of money online. More or less $100 per month. :D
    Since I'm disabled, I can't apply on companies since it needs traveling everyday to work. So I just do some online jobs to earn money for myself and to help on daily family expenses.

5. simplyjo

simplyjo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi I'm making full time income from online work - I do content writing and affiliate marketing.

6. seanstevens

seanstevens
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't make money from online work, maybe in the future I'll try it, but for now I'm happy with my offline business. Online business for me is more about networking and marketing and I measure the success by the number of good people I "meet" and that become future business partners.

7. ExpiredAccount

ExpiredAccount
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have been working out of a home office for 5 years now and I am earning a good income online doing freelance translating and editing lately. I am also starting to make good money on the side with affiliate marketing.

8. Elomelo

Elomelo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have earned both small and big amount from online. My biggest earning source from online is google adsense. I have also been paid by a number of paid to post and paid to click sites.

9. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

$100 per month is good enough for you? $100 per month dont even enough for me to pay my phone bill. Anyway, it is good to see people satisfied with what they have, this is good.

Full time online money making is not easy, and happy to see that you are able to make it.

Better focus on your offline business. You might consider to develop your offline business online once it become stable. Nothing wrong to extent the business. Good luck!!!

5 years working online consider as experience freelancer/online money maker. It is great if you can share more about your experience

10. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Different people have different requirements, depending on where they live and on their personal circumstances. For example, a young person living with their parents in India, (a lower cost country to live in) could have more disposable income from $100 per month than someone in Ireland (a very expensive country to live in) who is earning a lot more and who has a mortgage and a family of their own to support.

11. eddielkk

eddielkk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Totally agree with that, different country have different cost of living. In my country malaysia, $100 is equal to around RM350, where some of our full time workers here may only get RM600 salary per month. Thats is equivalance to their half month salary, but online money is only working in home. Although i have my fix income job and my own offline freelance job, but i still find making money online is a good way to get more spend money. Well, most of my money gained from internet is mostly from freelance job and affiliate program too.

12. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, it's good enough for me. As long as I can help on family expenses and buy something for my collection when there's extra funds. Plus, $100 income is inconsistent. Sometimes, I earn more which is good and sometimes, not.

13. Ultimate

Ultimate
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I appreciate you.

I am sure, you are going in the correct direction. I wish you good luck for getting more success.

Forums are the best place to learn. Also you can promote your website and build links too.

FULL TIME? Interesting. I don't have the courage to do that now. I may think about that in future.

You are having some long term plan. Good luck.

Five years?. I must say, you have gained a lot experience about online earning methods.
    We are waiting to see your tips here in BAF.

Still I am waiting to get an Google Adsense account. I Hope, I will get one soon(In one month). I wish to earn some money from it too. I am currently making little money from PaidToPost forums.

14. ahlui

ahlui
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Compare to all members above, i am still beginner in making money online. So, far i have not even make more than $20 a month online, as i still in learning process. Most of my time i have spend on those get paid to site, but i found this type of site is really wasting lot of time and the effort contributes didn't make much of money. I hope can learn from this forum, and hope to get help from all senior members here.

15. Ultimate

Ultimate
    uix_expand uix_collapse

once upon a time all the people here were beginner only. So you need not worry, you can make more money when you get enough experience. Nice to hear that you are in the process of learning. What type of "Get Piad To" are you talking about?

Yes, You can find lot informations here related to making money. People here are very helpful, Ask your question by creating a new thread and get an answer.

Good luck for making "Good Money".

16. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, you can learn here how to make legitimate money online by doing legitimate online work and not that GPT sites that always turn out to be a scam.

17. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

It's great that you have started to make some money online and that you are learning in the process. Once you keep learning and improving, you will build up a good online income in the future. Good luck with it and please be sure to let us know if there is anything we can help you with.

18. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That's why i mentioned that it is great to heard that you are satisfied with your earning. Satisfy what you get is the way to make ourself happy. It is much better than those people always looking for "fast and easy money"

Learn more, ask more and practice more will grow your earning. It doesnt matter how much you earning at the beginning stage, it will be more important you are learning or getting knowledge at the first stage. Then, you will earn good money in future.

19. Keaton

Keaton
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have just got paid £10 to make a forum template and will be getting another ±£10 for installing some MODs on a forum, also I have two people interested in making them a cash-back site template at £5 and £7.50. TBH, I do not really keep track of the money I earn and the time I spend, I just get it and spend as I go.

20. Kibby

Kibby
    uix_expand uix_collapse

When I first got interested in making money online I spent about 2-3 hours a day trying to find a legitimate way to make money online. I soon found out that a fair few sites where scams or just didn't pay up. But that didn't stop me from looking. Now this month I have earned about $65. One $54 check sent to me by mail from a survey company and some other money from a different site.