Are you hurt if people ignored you?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by ConanLake, Jun 5, 2014.

1. ConanLake

ConanLake
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm just annoyed if she/he ignores me and did not answer my 20 text messages I guess she/he doesn't like talking to me.

2. kenzo

kenzo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you send 20 text messages to someone and he doesn't respond, you don't have to guess - he doesn't want to talk to you. So don't make a fool of yourself and stop spamming people who don't care. If someone ignores you, be ok with it, just remember to do the same after some time when he returns to you, for example: if he needs a favor. Make your time valuable, so people will want your attention, not the other way. And never be hurt, they are losing a valuable person around them, not you ;)

3. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Don't be too serious about someone that isn't seriously giving attention to you. what sort of text messages are they anyway?

4. saahil2310

saahil2310
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Of course, I hurt but I don't care that people who ignored me.

5. 2bary

2bary
    uix_expand uix_collapse

sometimes it hurts me when i want to an attraction center and same day i got ignored then my heart says to burn such beauty and efforts made me attractive,,, in the world there might be any person who doesn't feel hurt when he is ignored....