Are you currently working on any projects ?

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by 50Cent, Oct 13, 2011.

1. 50Cent

50Cent
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Are you currently working on any projects ? be it your own project, friends or even clients.

I am currently working on my product line's logo, after the logo is done then i will moved on doing the main designs then converting them into t-shirts! actually i got some of the design drawn on paper already just having problems changing them into digital. Will post the design up as soon as i am done changing it into digital.

2. Dorfy

Dorfy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I suppose it is a project, I'm attempting to build a blog to run alongside my forum, I want it to be the most comprehensive site on the net for news and the history of Manchester United, like an encyclopaedia, it's a massive task to undertake, just compiling the league tables from the Newton Heath days is taking days.
    You may ask "Why" well the official site is quite useless when it comes to researching United, and there is no other site on the net that is any good either, so I'm collating all that into one site.

3. Jerlene

Jerlene
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The biggest project that I am working on right now, and really the one that gets all of my attention, is lifescircle.info. I'm continuously trying to find ways to improve it.

4. MaxLinux

MaxLinux
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Too many projects really. Trying to find work for a daytime job. I know it seems backwards to be attempting to start a business without work. It will be in the planning stages for quite awhile before we would attempt to launch it. My main focus still is finding work. Was in another state working and moved back.

5. JPM

JPM
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have three priorities right now. Social Colleague, a social media services company, QuImage.com a quick and easy image uploader and one other. My other sites are making a reasonable income so I hope to add to that with these in the near future.

6. Shahrier

Shahrier
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am currently building a Graphic Tutorial website.

7. AJ3573

AJ3573
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am currently working on creating a foundation for my business so of course that is a major project on my plate. Along with helping the startup of a mentoring group for youth ages ranging from 9-13 and teen moms.

8. mysandyda

mysandyda
    uix_expand uix_collapse

now i am working on a very interesting project, we are supposed to create a portal for effective communications :)