Are you #1 on Google? Are you looking for online visibility of your Website?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by resultfirst, Feb 27, 2012.

1. resultfirst

resultfirst
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Give a boost to your website ranking with “Pay For Performance SEO” model served by ResultFirst. We rank #1 in “PFP SEO” by Topseos.com worldwide and have served 500+ clients.
    ResultFirst.com has a unique program wherein you pay only when your keywords rank, which means "Rank First, Pay Later" i.e. No Risk, Only Profits.
    Checkout: bit.ly/x46vKJ

Note: All activities will be purely “white-hat” SEO techniques with proper detailed reporting.

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I noticed that you still show a TopSEOs logo on your site. We used to be highly ranked by TopSEOs, but were told we would have to pay a substantial fee to retain our ranking with them. Therefore, it gave the impression that we were highly ranked in TopSEOs because we paid for it, not because of the results we achieved for our clients. As a result, we severd all ties to TopSEOs.
    I am not saying that you are there only because you paid for it, you may be a reputable SEO firm, and your clients may have done very well. Your website, however, is a single page with very little details about what you do, and given our experience, I would question whether companies listed on TopSEOs really are the best.

• Like Like x 1
  3. rjd1265

rjd1265
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The best SEO company out there is yourself. Go to Warrior forum where there are experts that actually help you out and do it yourself. I bet $10,000 I can outrank any SEO expert for any given Keyword in the same amount of time AND KEEP IT THERE! And I am not an SEO expert, Im just not a moron who gives these a-holes $900 a month to post a few forum links, crappy spammed blogs and no follow directories.

4. richangel11

richangel11
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Ok, I will give it a try and see how it goes.

5. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I admire your confidence rjd1265, can you really beat "SEO experts" at their own game? Have you had some success in the area of SEO?

6. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I'm almost tempted to take you up on it, but I'd want more details on how the bet is structured. It would have to be a keyword that enough people search to make it worthwhile. Also, it would have to be for an actual business, not one of these so-called "home business" programs that are advertised all over the Internet. Then, how long would we have to "keep it there". We have clients who have been ranked for at least two years - would I have to wait two years or more to determine if I won the bet?

As rjd1265 pointed out, many of these "experts" charge low prices for "a few forum links. crappy spam blogs and no follow directories". However, there are some legitimate SEO firms out there, and it would be interesting to see if rjd1265 can do better than they can.

7. Shahrier

Shahrier
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My site is ranked first but that's mostly because of my domain name. My site ranks first in gfxtutorials and gfx tutorials. It's good that it does because many people search those terms.

8. resultfirst

resultfirst
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for showing your interest in Pay For Performance SEO. Please register yourself on bit.ly/x46vKJ so that our Sales representative can assist you.

9. millerg78

millerg78
    uix_expand uix_collapse

SEO is an on-going process. There are many great SEO's out there and i understand many large companies also seek their services. It's just not about few forum links, crappy spammed blogs and no follow directories.

10. mlmseeker

mlmseeker
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Ok, let me try this and see how it works...

11. hermeslast

hermeslast
    uix_expand uix_collapse

it is a hard thing to play with google

12. Owen

Owen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Please Do not call / compare link builders with SEO EXPERTS who knows what they are doing.

That was over confidence. :)

13. Owen

Owen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can enjoy the race as long as your competes doesn't concentrate much. With only domain name you cannot run far.

14. stella123

stella123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If your organization has a website, it follows that you want people to be able to find it among the incredible maze of sites that exist out there. The process of “search engine optimization” (SEO) is all about this idea of how to make a website more “findable.” And while this can get pretty complicated and technical, simply following some basic guidelines can make a big difference in how often your website comes up in relevant searches.

Following are several ways to optimize your website’s online visibility:

* Select the right domain name.
    * Use keyword groupings.
    * Invite related websites to link to yours.
    * Register your domain name with major search engines.
    * Monitor site traffic.

15. patrick0001

patrick0001
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Actually the betting is pointless, because most of clients are more happy see improvement of business enquiry rather than web ranking. The ultimate purpose for SEO is increase client revenue. Without improve clients revenue, you may hardly expected them for renewal.

Domain are not important for Google, it is more important for people. gfxtutorials rank well because it is niche keywords, relevant content and links to reader.
    http://www.searchenginejournal.com/...o-influence-of-keywords-in-domain-names/6955/

Again domain name is not ranking factor. Usually, site owner name their site as per domain name, so the keywords density for the particular keywords is higher than others. The website name is limit to single keywords, without proper SEO it is harder to bring up others keywords.

#15 patrick0001, Apr 5, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2012
  16. mbitsol

mbitsol
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Once you know there game play then its all easy.