Are there search terms you can't research without asking?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Kev H, Aug 29, 2012.

1. Kev H

Kev H
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Aug 29, 2012
    Or perhaps it would be better to say: Are there services that you just can't sensibly optimise for?

Ok; here's the scenario - we offer a service where we review peoples Google Adwords campaigns; produce a report and then have a telephone chat with the client to go over the report once they've had chance to review it.

Now the obvious term for this service would be 'Google Adwords Review' - however, my guess is that people searching for this are actually looking for reviews of Google Adwords (i.e. tell me about Google Adwords). This is one that I am still working on trying to find what keywords would be used by people who could benefit from our service. Eg: what would they actually be 'searching' for?

Even using the Adwords Keyword Tool hasn't given me any insight as yet. Any brainwaves here?

Also, have any of you had your 'Search Term Block' moments? If so, what were they?
  2. Fergal

uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Nov 18, 2007
    First off welcome to our webmaster and business forum Kev. I'd suggest that you consider keywords such as the ones below;

Adwords help
    Adwords consultancy
    Adwords services
    Adwords solutions
    Adwords Professional
    Adwords Management

PPC help
    PPC consultancy
    PPC services
    PPC solutions
    PPC Professional
    PPC Management
    You could also consider the keywords above with the full version e.g. Pay Per Click Help, etc.

You might also find this article helpful for generating further keyword ideas - Keyword Lists - How to write a Keyword List for your Site.

Hopefully that helps at least a little.