Are there any online jobs?

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by ishin, Jan 29, 2008.

1. ishin

ishin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would like to get some advice from you people. I have been hearing about the money on web and it really interests me. Is it true that people get rich by just working online? I too have some free time and I want to utilize it to my best interest. I know there are many jobs online but need you people to suggest me on the better ones. Hope that you people will help.
    Thanks!

2. lamini

lamini
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Great! So we have one more trying to make money online. Well, I too have been in this for quite a few times and it really pays you to spend some quality time. There are many sites offering you online jobs but the one I use is earnsidecash. This has many online jobs and provides you tools and ideas to make money online. I do suggest this for everyone who has or is trying to make money from the net. I am letting you know this cause I was also told about this by my friend and there are no selfish feelings to hide any good things. Hope that you will make the most of it and do provide me with any good things you stumble on.
    Take care and my best wishes.

3. zerzis

zerzis
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are many many jobs online and you can earn more than you can imagine. Yes many are making millions but that needs fukll dedication and a lot of luck :)
    In general you have to give some service to some people and that way you can earn. You may start writing article for them or even start designing logos or websites for them.

4. upineter

upineter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are lots of online jobs, you can become a ghost writer, designer, programmer, editor or just reader of the text from a blog.
    Beside that you also can make money by other way like join in the publisher program like gogle adsense afiliate program. Lots of people become rich with joining in the Google Adsense Afiliate Program.

5. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Yes, there are lots of ways to make money online. We will be able to provide you with more helpful answers if you tell us a little about your own skills. For example do you have good writing skills or do you have a strong knowledge of a particular industry?

You might find some good sources of online income at http://www.revenuesummary.com/ .

6. tudge

tudge
    uix_expand uix_collapse

well for beginner,dont expect to earn tons of money very quickly. Have some patient, do some research and join related forums.

7. deadlychaos25

deadlychaos25
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Exactly !!! you are correct

If you want to earn then first do some experiments and your site,traffic and marketing.Just try to study the whole concepts of internet and money will be into your pockets :D

8. pendelton

pendelton
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

deadly is right, experiment, with an eye towards success, but, never, EVER, let set backs dampen your spirits. If you see yourself getting depressed from a set back or twenty do not start, you will just end up being a bitter person.

A willingness to learn is also very important. I've been doing business for a lot of years, off line, and the number of things I have learned is amazing. When you know it all you are six feet under.

9. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

10. harshads

harshads
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As our forum members suggested lots of things to do to earn something so you can follow those ways.
    But before entering into any business you must aware of it throughly and if you are not then you should learn more skills and techniques to get used to of the field.
    You can earn money on the internet but don't depend on it and never make it as a only source of income for you!
    If you are trying it for first time then as suggested earlier you should have patience to keep your pocket full of $ :)

11. mark-20

mark-20
    uix_expand uix_collapse

:D hey, there is a few ways you could make money. a would suggest doing a spot of ptc (paid to click) it isnt worth much if you are only doing one website but if you have a few tricks up your selve you can do well. for one if you have acess to a few diffrent ip adresses what you culd do was register on the site with a few difrent people and you could get paid twice as much 3 times as much. a mistake most people do is they dont even reigster with lots of the ptc websites. if you pm me a can tell you a couple of websites that do ptc.

12. pendelton

pendelton
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

So, mark, you are saying fraud is the way to go with making money online?

13. mark-20

mark-20
    uix_expand uix_collapse

well it isnt fraud, a know someone that owns a ptc site and he wouldnt care if one person had 1000 acounts aslong as he had 1000 diffrent ip adresses he could pay him for clicking on the site and getting that site up google. that isnt fraud cause at no point has he said he was someone else or anything like that. most of the time if people live in a flat they will be able to find a few diffrent ip trough wireless networks. a cannot see how in anyway or form this is fraud.

14. pendelton

pendelton
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Do not try to sell bullshit to a bullshit salesman.

You are one person doing what is expected of 1000, so the 'businesses' that are expecting to have their ad seen by 1000 people are being defrauded out of their advertising.

Mark, do not argue scams with me, you will lose as the truth of your words come out.

#14 pendelton, Feb 16, 2008
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2008
  15. mark-20

mark-20
    uix_expand uix_collapse

since when?????? last time a checked that wasnt what ptc was all about the reason people pay to get some click is to get them up serch engines. i can increase them by thousands....you are kinda right 1000 people are then cut out by one person makeing all the money but thats tough luck to them he has they ip adresses why not? he could problebly make a couple of $100 wouldnt you if you could get that kinda cash?

16. tudge

tudge
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, I can see that.But I prefer to earn money honestly and with no cheating around.

17. Loskas

Loskas
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Best way to make money from online is creating your own website. See Wordpress.com and Blogger.com to create a simple blog for a start. If you are not good with websites, there are many freelance-jobs you may do.

18. pendelton

pendelton
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

You can also use Joomla for your blogging, and, with all the addons, expand it as you want or need. It is free also. http://www.joomla.org

mark, no, I would not. The PTC is another way to say PPC, like AdWords, which is fraudulent if you do what you do. I have know about such 'programs' for many years, and have seen most of them go belly up very fast, as they are nothing but ponzi scams, and those that are not are killed by fraud.

19. mark-20

mark-20
    uix_expand uix_collapse

if you have acess to 1 ip adresses which would be 2 unique hits which would make it go up 2 on google,yahoo or askjeevs. and at no point did a i say that i do this. the only people it could be frauding is paypal and to avoid that you make diffrent acounts with people like e-gold or paypal. if what you are saying is fraud, who do you think is relly going to give a dam? the website they would be working for would be happy the people they are doing the work for are happy.

20. pendelton

pendelton
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Except that you need to figure conversions, hits to products bought or sign ups. When they advertiser finds that they are getting 1,000 hits, but no action, they are not happy. There is more to it than you are thinking.