Aquarezz Here!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Aquarezz, Oct 7, 2009.

1. Aquarezz

Aquarezz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello BAF'ers :D
    I'm Aquarezz and I'm a 16-year old student. I've been doing business on the internet since the age of 12. I've learned thousands of things in these years, but I'm still learning from other people. This is the most important reason why I signed up to forums like these ;)

I was born in Belgium, and it's still the place I live in. In the future it's possible that I'm going to move to America but I'm not sure about that. People often say life is awesome in America, as long as you don't have to live there. But sometimes I have the feeling that I'm limited, because I'm living in a Non-US country (With Lockerz for example).

More questions? Ask!

Greetz!

2. Sahil

Sahil
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey Aquarezz,

Welcome to BAF, I Hope you are enjoying the forum.

Thanks

3. seanstevens

seanstevens
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Welcome to the forum.

Trust me, never feel like you are limited by the place that you are living. A person should not be limited by where they live, how tall they are, how fat or thin they are. People are only limited by their own minds.

The fact that you have been in and around the business world since you are 12 shows that you have the ability to think outside the box. You don't need to go to America, start with the likes of Germany, France, Spain (all much closer to home) and you will find totally different cultures with different working and learning mentalities.

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Hi Aquarezz, welcome to our business forum and thanks for joining. I agree 100% with what Sean said. There is no reason that you should be limited in any way by the country you are from. Some of the world's most successful people were immigrants who arrived at their new home countries with little more than the clothes they were wearing.

Given all the wealth and the number of EU jobs in Brussels, I'd imagine that there must be lots of business opportunities there?