Appointment reminder !!

Discussion in 'Apps & Software' started by Aaron, Nov 1, 2013.

1. Aaron

Aaron
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have been looking for this appointment reminder service regarding my business and I found this one www.apptoto.com . I am not sure about the quality or the origin of their offering. I really want for automatically confirm bookings, remind clients, and follow-up giving soundly services. Has anyone have looked or tried into this before? If you have any other options you are always welcome to give me some time to check out and hope I might get right post here regarding reminder service. Thanks! :)

2. Changed Creation

Changed Creation
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Hi Aaron.
    I have checked out the site and it all looks very good. I have also sent them a e-mail for more info, and requested that they offer you a week try out for free as a member of our site. If they are good you can report this to us, here on this thread. This kind of service may be of benefit to other of our members businesses! Lets see what perspires!:)

3. Changed Creation

Changed Creation
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Hi Aaron
    This is what they replied with. NOV 06, 2013 | 09:42PM PST " Hi Grethie. Thanks for reaching out. We would be happy to let the user try out our system. He’ll get 30 free reminders just for signing up. Thanks" Frank Cort
    They also had another question but our Forum Manager can reply to that. The deal was that you get a trial, and if satisfied, we could negotiate advertisement on the site for the benefit of our members. So after trying out their system please sespond to all of us what the service was like and if you'd recommend our members to them.

• Like Like x 1
  4. marriott

marriott
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks Aaron ......
    its great to get knowledge about this topic and its really helpful , I was also in search of this type of facility.
    Thanks Again ......

5. heathw12

heathw12
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Aaron,
    We use BookMyCity for appointment reminders. With every booking, clients receive an email or text confirmation with their booking details, as well as a reminder 24hrs before the appointment.
    I hope this helps!