anyone who ones a buisness please answer - Challenges faced when building a businesss

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by rere, Apr 9, 2011.

1. rere

rere
    uix_expand uix_collapse

what particular challenges were faced while building the buisness?

what competencies were used to overcome those challenges?

what are the obstacles they face?

2. Casey

Casey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are going to start a new business, almost everything will be a challenge. Headhunting, marketing strategies, funding sources and so on, this subject is limitless.

3. gurain

gurain
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hii
    Hi, you may go for , it’s effective and fast for your business. I’m an eBay seller and most of the time I use txt2offer.com and it’s really great for me. It increases my repeat business and amount of times they buy. You may also try it, I’m sure this will work for you. Good luck!

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to our Business Forum rere! For me the greatest challenge was managing myself in the areas of motivation, focus, work rate, effectiveness and efficiency. I believe that I will be successful once I learn to master and control myself.

5. a.m.Flacuks

a.m.Flacuks
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To be successful you have to Identify your goal.
    Generate alternatives to achieving said goal.
    Select the best alternative.
    IMPLEMENT the alternative.

The implementation always seems to be a big challenge. Small things come up and take up time.

It is always good to separate all of your tasks into four categories:
    Urgent/Important
    Non-Urgent/Important
    Urgent/Not-Important
    Not-Urgent/Not-Important

You can figure out on your own which ones you have to atted to yourself and which ones you should delegate/ignore.

Good Luck

a.m.Flacuks

6. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

at the beginning stage, the common problem is fund and customer
    building strong relationship between the customer and/or supplier is very important

7. td2011

td2011
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes it's a challenge and you'll probably have some sleepless nights. You'll be the one to put in the hours until you can afford to employ others. Remaining focused and motivated are very important to running a business. As sigma pointed out it's also important to develop and maintain good relationships with your suppliers.

8. LeoVKW

LeoVKW
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm the CEO of VKW and took it from concept to profitability. The biggest challenge for me was the loneliness. ...not in m personal life, but the loneliness at work. Being an entrepreneur means, you're on your own. You have nobody to blame but yourself. Nobody understands your vision as well as you.

9. smith

smith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are going to start a business then every thing like a challenge. Launching the products,sale, pick a market where you can fix your product as a brand.

10. machinedock

machinedock
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nowadays it is the competition that speaks about a business for everything, be it advertising, how you are advertising, is it reaching the necessary audience, your employees you hire, are they going to prove competitor on your salary or incentives, product cost with added benefits, It depends on the whether the business is of large scale or small scale, while in large you have to keep in mind with big governmental regulations, also the small scale ventures face regulations but they work as per their liking.