Anyone recognize this WordPress plugin description?

Discussion in 'Wordpress' started by Kay, Oct 21, 2010.

1. Kay

Kay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm trying to find out what plugin this is. I've seen it used on several WP sites and what it does is add a rectangular box with dotted lines to the top of each of your posts that says something like this and links to your subscription page.

Of course now I'm asking about it I can't find a real example for the life of me to show you. :mad: :) This is a rough sketch.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    | Did you enjoy this post? Please subscribe to our RSS feed or by email. | | Thanks! |
    | |
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any ideas?

2. Justin

Justin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

3. Kay

Kay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Ah ha! I think you're right, justinwheeler. Thank you so much for the help! I couldn't remember the exact phrase but now that I see that, ""If you’re new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!"", I'm sure that's the one.

That's very handy that you can change the phrase too. Do you use it for the RSS feed yourself or something different? Just curious.

4. Justin

Justin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I only really use it on one site which is my affiliate site http://theeasyvideoplayer.com/blog. The ugly red banner at the top of every post comes from WWSGD.

Most of the time I am using Wordpress as a CMS system rather than a blogging platform so I don't use it all that often. My main sites now are running on Joomla, although I often design simple client websites using Wordpress and it's not really necessary as they tend not to want blogs.