Anyone here do internet blogging to earn money?

Discussion in 'Business Ideas' started by spurs yeah, Jun 7, 2011.

1. spurs yeah

spurs yeah
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If so;

Is it worth the time?
    Good money?

Your thoughts and opinions.

2. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is good way to generate good money if you are good in blogging

3. Stephen Ryan

Stephen Ryan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yeah, like sigma says, its good money. You have to put the work in to research the keywords though if you want free traffic from search engines. I've got bags of blogs, but haven't had time to run linkbuilding campaign.
    Everything is all keywords based though.

4. jamhassan

jamhassan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes blogging is very important role play to the earn money online through online earn money like create a blogger then you post your product on your blog then start link building technique after that many visitor visit your site then you earn money online.

5. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

True but always remember that the quality content is the most important, it is like a base of the building. Without the strong base, the traffic wouldn't generate good income

6. Stephen Ryan

Stephen Ryan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes content is very important sure, but from my tests backlinks were more important. But i guess there needs to be good mixture. :)

7. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

recently google implement the google panda which are giving big slap to many webmaster because they are more focus on the SEO than the content. if you really think on long term, you need quality content

8. td2011

td2011
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think blogging could be a good way of making ends meet and earning extra cash. I'd imagine it's quite difficult to do full time? you have to be so up to date with your knowledge so a lot of time would be spent researching the subject. Good to be able to do a little now and again when you have some spare time.

9. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Most of my earnings came online and a good amount of i came from advertisements on my blog.
    Well, it's a good way to earn extra income online and will be easy if you have a passion for writing.

The first months will definitely hard since you need to do alot of work like designing your blog, writing articles and promoting on other sites. You need to constantly ask for link exchanges on established blogs to get your first traffic. Definitely, promoting one of the most tiring part in in the start. Once you get enough regular visitors and user base, you can certainly sell a few ad spaces so you could earn. Another way of earning is through Google Adsense.

It's really worth the effort. But first, you need to love what you are doing.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Grumpy

Grumpy
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

As GekiDan says above, enjoying what you do is the most important thing you need in order to earn from blogging. You also need a lot of patience as your blog won't grow overnight. You need to put time into designing, writing content and also promoting your blog.

11. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Agree, it is hard time at the beginning stage and many people are giving up since they cant see the earning. However, they forget that it required long time work on the blog before they can earn money. And therefore we can find many people complaint that they are not earning money online. The fact is they dont work hard on it and expect huge earning without work on it

12. ecombiz1

ecombiz1
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

yes ... it is profitable. try to make your blog and than earn money

13. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, my first earning came a year after a opened my blog. Imagine how patient I am. :)

14. td2011

td2011
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My goodness that is patient of you, i hadn't imagined it could take that long. Are you earning more frequently from it now?

15. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes. Currently earning on a monthly basis. All the work done in my first year is worth the effort. :)

16. ladydeluxehotel

ladydeluxehotel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

On my own opinion, yes, blogging can make you earn extra cash or money specially when you are good in it. A good blogger is someone who knows what is the best topic to discuss, can write/post relative, unique and fresh contents on his blog/s, knows what designs to be use (user-friendly and good for the eyes). By having these, surely you will earn from blogging.

17. Ava OuYang

Ava OuYang
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Blog is just one kind of tool to promote my web. If you want to rely on blog to make money. You need to make your blog special about its theme, then attract fans and ads to make money.

18. mbarty2010

mbarty2010
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you spend time creating a high-quality blog with content that readers will find useful, then you can make money with the blog. However for this to happen, create a blog with atleast 50 pages of content. It will take at least a month to create a sold blog. Don't get distracted by reports which claim to help you create a network of auto-blogs because they can no longer rank high in search engines.

19. Jerlene

Jerlene
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I used to blog and get a ton of money from AdSense and private advertisers but my heart has never really been into blogging so now I'm strictly running forums and trying to make money off of those. It's working out fine so far, still struggling, but I'm not going back to blogging. Definitely wasn't happy doing that.

20. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think you just don't have enough passion or interest to blogging.