Any suggestion!!!

Discussion in 'Website & Graphic Reviews' started by Curepages, Oct 9, 2009.

1. Curepages

Curepages
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Please reply to this thread with your opinion on CurePages.com

What do you like or dislike about it? Any suggestion it will be very appreciatet.
    Thank you.

2. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The site is well organized. Plus the ads blend on the site itself and some people wouldn't recognize them as ads.
    The only thing that needs improvement is the Header or logo. It could be alot bigger than the recent one. (If you need help on this matter, you can contact me.)

3. Sahil

Sahil
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Your site looks good and full of content, this is really good. Your logo is little bit smaller in comparision of your header.

Just one suggestion: Try to make your logo big.

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Hi Curepages, I'd agree with the comments above, that your site looks great. One suggestions I would make is that the contact form on your contact page http://curepages.com/contact/, could do with a little improvement. Could you make the borders of your form fields black. The fact that everything is white against a white background, makes it difficult to see exactly where you need to input the data.

I'd also agree that your logo could be made a little larger, to take up more space in the header area.

Does your site run on a script, something like WordPress for example?

5. sellladybag.com

sellladybag.com
    uix_expand uix_collapse

but what i see is that the font too small

6. Mindmaster

Mindmaster
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I found your site full of good content but, as suggested by other members, you need to make the font size little bit big. My eyes were stinging whilst I was reading the matter. Ad fluency is what attracted me the most.

Good luck !!

7. merlinsorca

merlinsorca
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I looked at the website, and I must say that it is very informative. I see lots of articles, which makes the site look "full," like it has a lot to offer. I also like the general design of it, it is very clear and clean.
    But when I was reading some articles I found a little grammar mistakes, but it's not that important because I could still understand it. :D

8. Saad Host

Saad Host
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think website look perfect. Nice color, good content and well design. But little bit problem in logo.

9. dyngo

dyngo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I like the hyerarchy of the web site , but design is to regular , try to make site more interested with graphics

10. IrekJanek

IrekJanek
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What are your audience demographics. Visually for young people this page will be unappealing, I don't know why (I'm 49), but it just will. As far as your traffic is concerned: How old is your site? Are you using any social media to promote your site? I notices that there is not a single "share" control for your guests to promote it if they like it, you can't count on more support than a simple click.