Any reliable offshore VPS hosting provider?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Lockisk, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Lockisk

Lockisk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have a client who needs to find offshore vps hosting provider.
    The idea he is going to implement into reality is perfect, so I decided to help him to find such a host.
    I know libertyvps.net offer such hosting services, but don't really know how good it for this.

How do you find their pricing?
    Have you ever used their offshore vps hosting services?

2. harrythomas

harrythomas
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are looking for a reliable VPS server then I'll suggest you to go with Web Hosting UK as they renowned in the market for quality hardware with 24/7 premium tech support and proactive monitoring with optimal uptime. Even they are offering some good deal on a virtual private server, kindly have a look over the below mentioned link where you will find the complete detail about this offer.
    http://www.managedhostinginuk.co.uk/exclusive-offer-avail-25-off-vps-hosting/

3. Capaldi

Capaldi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I recommend VPSGet, they have outstanding support staff. They are absolutely reliable, their services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.

4. Niksentok

Niksentok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

SPECIAL OFFER: 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK

I've been with Libertyvps.net for about 7 months. So far, my experience with them have been quite positive.
    Their support is tip-top. Although the response time is not as fast as my previous host, I have no complaint either.

5. Grestok

Grestok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Their control panels are easy to use and intuitive as well as Libertyvps.net account and billing interface. I am very satisfied with this service and will recommend it to anyone. I have an issue in one small area Technical Support almost impossible to get them on the phone and the live chat service is really a hit or miss you never really know when they will be available.

6. JadenErickson

JadenErickson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanx for all your advice!

7. Johnwb

Johnwb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'd recommend Rackend.com plans. They have stable offshore servers and professional staff.

8. kinza

kinza
    uix_expand uix_collapse

VPS accounts from hostsailor.com and warez-host.com are worth your attention.
    The combination of low prices, resourceful plans and quality support makes them attractive for many IT users.

9. archlinux

archlinux
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i think bitcoinlayer.com , is the one you need

we talking about ... low price with SSD Hard Disks , SolusVM VPS Panel , USA And Europe Locations , Free Tech Support For cPanel Servers , , Many Linux OS Versions , 24/7 Hardware Support and 7 Days Money Back Guarantee we are talking about professional staff who care about you and your privacy "accept Bitcoin " and paypal too

https://www.bitcoinlayer.com/support/cart.php?a=add&pid=12

give yourself a chance

10. Ocido

Ocido
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You should rely on VPSGet plans. The overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent. You will be pleased with speed connectivity and customer support service.

11. Taboo

Taboo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What are their customer service/ technical support hours by method? If online chat is available 24/7, what are their phone support hours?

12. 3vmanager

3vmanager
    uix_expand uix_collapse

if you are looking offshore vps hosting provider, I can recommend you Ukrainian providers. They provide services without contract, monthly billing period and good support.

13. knobbychees

knobbychees
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It may seem a bit irresistible to search and compare different webhosting packages - the hosting market is so competitive.