Any info on vps hosting with fast speed?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by IOLES, Dec 12, 2014.

1. IOLES

IOLES
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am in search of reliable place where I can get decent linux VPS service along with backups.
    One of my clients expressed really good things about vpsnine.com - is it true vps host?
    I am still not sure to trust them or not.
    What can you say about them? Any other options for my consideration?

2. MacDID

MacDID
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I can also recommend you not to be so confident in choosing them, try to look at more options as well.
    You can also check out warez-host.com vps hosting deals. 15% off ALL New Virtual Private Servers! - promo code XWH15V - Offer valid until January 31, 2015

I would recommend this host to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting.

3. AJKpeter

AJKpeter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For fastest research of host you should look for reviews on review websites and wht

4. Crook-sam

Crook-sam
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Make sure the host has the payment option your looking for. I don't even think twice about a host that doesn't accept paypal.

5. Rumsfo

Rumsfo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Look at your current usage and double it at least, triple is even better because coming half way through the month and running out of bandwidth is probable the worst thing you can do for your website, your users will probable desert you, if they see it isn’t online for a day or two.

6. Jumpline

Jumpline
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Do not compromise what had been planned about for the web site just to meet the level of what can just be offered with the cheap web hosting package. Try to search for other cheap web hosting packages that offer the applications needed for the web site.

7. Grestok

Grestok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I've found vpsnine.com support to be good. Their uptime is very good. They have adjusted their pricing plans over time to keep them competitive and currently are extremely competitive in their pricing.
    Try the code REPZ15 for a 15% discount on first time orders. They are offering various server location choice like Singapore, Hong Kong, New Zealand, South Africa.