Any Ideas on making money online?

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by sanitha, Feb 6, 2008.

1. sanitha

sanitha
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Friends,
    I am a collegiate and need some extra money for my expenses. I have heard many names of various sites and links but I don’t know whether they really click. I need help so that I can decide some good ways to get going in the internet biz. Please give me ideas on making money from surveys or from affiliate marketing.
    Thanks in advance!

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Are you looking to make money online from managing your own website or through online employment, e.g. surveys?

3. moratraffic

moratraffic
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I run a GPT site where you can make money, although I don't recommend it for a steady stream of money, just a quick help. Start writing articles for quick cash. You should be able to at least push out 5 articles a day for a very minimum for $5/each which can give you a few extra bucks to get started with.

4. harshads

harshads
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi sanitha,
    Hmm..So you want to earn money online!
    Earning money on the internet is too difficult if you are newbie to this field but if you have got experience in this field then it is just a cake walk.:p

There are lots of sites on the internet who gives the job for their work on which you have to perform well..if you do so they will pay you for long term basis.
    Just google it for your help.

And do check their terms and conditions before you will get into the business

5. Arsonistx

Arsonistx
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are tons of ways you can make money online. Flipping websites, content creation, selling domains, design, programming, ect. All you have to do is find something you're good at that can make you money and work hard at it. That's a very important thing you need to remember as well. If you struggle to do something, it's not for you. If you keep trying to do something you can't do very well, it will be a lot harder in the future. Me, personally, I'm good at designing, but it's not a steady job because I'm just a freelancer, but it definitely does pay me more than anything else I do, and it's fun. You gotta love your job. :)

6. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Arsonistx raises a very good point. You will find it much easier to be successful if you concentrate on doing what you enjoy, within reason obviously. If something is a real struggle and a chore, you should probably look to other ways to make a living.

7. mark-20

mark-20
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hey, it al depends how much time you have if you dont have much time to do things you could do some ptc (pm me if your intrested in that a have links to a few good sites that does things like this) if you have quite alot of time on your hands you could work for a forum filling job e.g. www.fillmyforum.com www.professionalposting.com they are the big sites of the forum fillers and a think you can email them about a job possisition and that. you can pm me about that 2 a know a few sites that are looking for people

8. johny2006

johny2006
    uix_expand uix_collapse

what i would suggest is create a plan...

set a target of 100-200 dollars per month initially. you can earn that much by writing articles ,doing forum/blog posting service and the like.... visit popular forums for such job listings..(search for content creation services)

after that you move to second phase...

most people stop with that..but if we check the success stories of other online people,they invested that money in creating websites... or other business opportunities...but be careful.. do research about any company before investing in anything...
    then start promoting ...them ...in between if you come short of funds do some more first phase work...and get the ball rolling..

9. Aspire7

Aspire7
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are a newbie, then you will need to understand some of the basic things like what is social bookmarking, how do you get a website to be a hit, using keyword methods, what is PPC in the first place. Just tag along in forum, and you will get to learn all these. After that apply your knowledge to earn online.

10. wormy

wormy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are a newbie to online income then I would say that Adsense is your friend. The last few years Adsense has practically taken over the internet with their well organized marketing and promotional blitzes. They pay billions out every year to webmasters and other people just based on traffic alone. Even if you have no technical skills you can still start making money with either Adsense or one or more of the other PPC or PPA companies. The key is just to have the gift of creating traffic to your web page. You could blog on a topic you enjoy and then spread the word about the blog and end up with people streaming back to read your content and build up ad impressions: this translates to clicks which translate to income.

PPC is pay per click where you get paid if a person clicks an ad that you host and PPA is pay per action where you get paid if a person signs up or buys something.

Everyone has a unique skillset and their own preferred niche but generally speaking the above is an easy to implement and workable module with a decent chance of residual income when you aren't blogging or writing your other content.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Alonski

Alonski
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Try making some proxy sites. In the past 2 months I have gotten into the proxy site business and I must say that it is great. I now have 4 sites earning me around $1 a day. When all of those sites together only cost me about $10 and $10/month for hosting I am making a pretty nice amount of money. For me anyways. I suggest that you look up how to make proxy sites. If you are good at driving traffic they can be a gold mine.

12. akamai3d

akamai3d
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Making money online these days is not that difficult. There are countless ways which you can choose but I would suggest you look for one which suits and interest and knowledge.

For instance, like myself I like writing, so I always aim for jobs concerning content creation and forum posting. By doing that, you could learn and gain knowledge while at the same time make money as well. If you are hardworking, don't be surprised to see your income increase gradually.

13. deadlychaos25

deadlychaos25
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with some of your points but i also disagree some points
    The ways for earning money you mentioned are right but it is not true that we should leave the way which we are struggling to.I think before starting making money online you should learn whatever you can and the main thing is what you know and at what extend you can develop it that show how much you will earn.

All guys gave you the ways but the most important thing is they have learned the things and many of them fails to get money because they run behind the money.

What i think is - Study first then Act
    I hope this will help you.:)

14. pendelton

pendelton
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

By the way Arsonistx states it is not the work itself that is all the struggle, it is getting the motivation to actually do the work involved. In which case, yes, give that up and move on to something that is either less, or better yet, no struggle to do.

15. deadlychaos25

deadlychaos25
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with both of you but what i am trying to say is learn the things which you are struggling for, don't just left it for a simple job as it will not help you for long term needs.:)

16. rachael24

rachael24
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I used Adsense throughout my college career, and I highly recommend doing the same. Find something you enjoy doing, and go with it!

17. eng152

eng152
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think you can start a blog. You should have some writing skills with internet. First of all yo can start a Blogger type blog and do adsense. That's the way a newbie must do at the first step.

18. sarahFreder

sarahFreder
    uix_expand uix_collapse

you can better join in webmaster forum like digital point, webmasterworld, v7n etc., to earn money via forum posting service, article writing service etc.,