Any Ideas on making money online?

Discussion in 'Business Ideas' started by qnish9, Jan 29, 2008.

1. qnish9

qnish9
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Friends,
    I am a collegiate and need some extra money for my expenses. I have heard many names of various sites and links but I don’t know whether they really click. I need help so that I can decide some good ways to get going in the internet biz. Please give me ideas on making money from surveys or from affiliate marketing.
    Thanks in advance!

2. forumguy

forumguy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The best way to earn money online is through affiliate marketing, but it needs a lot of patience and time to spend and the result will not be always successful. But the other easy way to earn money is by answering surveys. Although you will not earn huge money through surveys, but still you can a decent additional income through it. Some best survey sites are ciao surveys and global test market and others.

3. deadlychaos25

deadlychaos25
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The best way for me to earn money online is to sell E-Books.
    I write my own E-Books and sell them.Right now i am getting upto 300 $ per month.
    I also do affiliate marketing but its not very much effective for my income.

4. upineter

upineter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

One of the best way to make money online for a collegiate is join in the publisher program like google adsense. You just build the best website that give useful services for the vistitor then you join in the publisher program like google adsene program and you can start to make money online. Any question, maybe I can help you?

5. tudge

tudge
    uix_expand uix_collapse

oh really

well, i agree that some of the way to earn money online is by joining paid survey program. But then again, since I am from non-US, there are very little chance to make money from it since only limited surveys available. And that's kinda sad though.

6. abraxus

abraxus
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i can suggest you this 2 site..cashcrates.com and globaltestmarket.com..but do remember that you need to register with paypal in order to get the payment. This 2 sites are available for all peoples around the world..another options to earn some money is do posting jobs..eventhough the payment is little but you can earn some to ease your burden..otherwise try forex.

7. kereta06

kereta06
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yes i agree this 2 site can make money online by doing their surveys. But The best way to make money online is to do some articles and submit to the articles directories. This way you can sell yourself as a writer

8. tudge

tudge
    uix_expand uix_collapse

well, I like to write article. But of course only on the topics that I am familiar with, otherwise, the output will be awful.

9. jstplayin

jstplayin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hi,i had similary problem of urs but thanks to my fiend..its solved..hea dvise me to online business and today i am rakin in quite enough.. i started with dp ,taking up some offers and earning 10-12$/day/..then i switched to my own sies and promoting them in big way...you can even start by writing articles if ur english is good..

10. breeanne

breeanne
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have been researching into making money online for a long time now. My best advice to you is not to pay anyone for work. In other words I dont believe you should have to pay to work for someone. A lot of online jobs ask for you to pay a fee most are scams so becareful. You may find one or two that are not. Survey's I find do not make much money. It is only rare that you get a survey in your inbox.:(

11. hetalhet

hetalhet
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are many ways to earn money online. You can get quick money by doing small task available of forums. Also you can create some passive income by Adsense and Affiliate and if you are good at writing you can also earn by blogging and selling your content online.

12. 50Cent

50Cent
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Will posting works?
    And where can i get more people to offer forum to me.?

13. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Charging for forum posting can work 50Cent, new forum owners generally find it difficult to get activity going on their brand new forums and will often pay people to "seed" the forum by posting quality content on it and stimulating discussion.

If you keep offering your services like you have been, you will begin to get some work. It would also help if you created a website to outline your experience and the posting services that you can offer. You could use a free platform like Blogger or WordPress.com, if you are not in a position to get your own domain and hosting. Having your own site will make you appear much more professional and it will inspire confidence in your services.

Something else you could consider is offering reduced costs or even free trials to forum owners in return for a review of your services. This will help you get some experience and to build your testimonials, which has such an important role in your ability to get future work. You could then include these testimonials on your website, giving further evidence of your experience and professionalism to your future clients.

Good luck with it!

14. freelancemom

freelancemom
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What skills do you bring to the table? I notice this is in the web dev forum... are you a coder or designer? There are some great sites to find work in that field.

15. brutus954

brutus954
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't believe you should have to pay to work for someone. A lot of online jobs ask for you to pay a fee most are scams so be careful. You may find one or two that are not. Survey's I find do not make much money.

16. ava_camen

ava_camen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

you can start your own online business, sell something or offer services that you are interested in.. that is the best way to earn money online :)

17. HyipData

HyipData
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are a programmer, I would suggest you to register as a freelancer and make online jobs.

18. Casey

Casey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'll have to disagree with HyipData. Freelancers don't make big money anymore. There are plenty of them from India, Pakistan that will do any job for cheap.
    If you are sharp minded and have some nice brains I suggest you to try stock trading, it is now very affordable with all these online brokerage companies. You just have to watch the news about companies.

19. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Is that something that can be done part time, or does it require full time dedication in order to be successful?

20. sahaya

sahaya
    uix_expand uix_collapse

you can go for domain sales. you can also try another way to earn online. become a reseller.
    all you need to do is purchase a reseller hosting account from us on monthly or yearly basis. Now you can host multiple sub-accounts within your reseller account. Just sell the space and make the profit.
    I am Doing Online Domain Name reseller account ,now i am earning through it....I got the reseller account at here and selling Hosting,domain name earning through it,you can also get that and earn through Online in Home.