Any Ideas on making money online in 2015?

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by businessampm.com, Dec 25, 2014.

1. businessampm.com

businessampm.com
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My own point of view online is the best platform for income. This way we can earn huge amount of money if we properly invest our own knowledge. But my question is in 2015, how we can earn enough money in online. Plz get some effective advice for me.

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

There are a lot of ways to earn money online, people have been doing it for years by convincing unsuspecting victims that they can earn "huge amount of money" by simply signing up for a money-making "system" that will do the work for them. Unfortunately, people who sign up for the "system" don't make any money, the person who came up with the idea does.
    I do agree that one priority, which is mandatory no matter what year it is, is to, as you said, "properly invest our own knowledge". No matter how you decide to want to make money, make sure you research an opportunity thoroughly before investing in it, and make sure you have the resources to market it effectively. If you decide to invest in an affiliate, or MLM program, make sure they have an actual product that people need, and make sure they provide the support you need to run your business.
    Another "knowledge" priority, if you provide a service rather than a product, is to make sure you have the knowledge to provide what your clients/customers need. Don't just jump into something because you want to make money - your clients/customers don't want to waste their money either.

3. FaaastCash

FaaastCash
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well writing crucial blogs or articles can definitely help anyone to not only earn extra, but handsome too. For which you need to invest your knowledge through writing evident posts.

4. tunescool

tunescool
    uix_expand uix_collapse

im going with multiple sites, the more you have sitting around, 5 or 6 sites, money is gonna build up easier. get as many affiliates on them as you can, text and banners. put links to all your sites on each one so traffic is still coming. spend $25 or more for paid advertising once in awhile

5. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

When an affiliate program provides a website for their affiliates, the affiliate does not actually own the website, so they do not have access to the html. Because of this, they can't put links to each affiliate site on all their sites. In your case, you actually own the sites, so you have control over the content, and can access the html to add links.

6. seoev

seoev
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are a numerous of different ways how to make money online…:)

1. Freelance – If you have some specific skills, you can provide services online. You can choose the most interesting for you type of service from standard services, such as web-design and web-development, to remote finance consulting and paid data research.
    2. Traffic monetization – if you have web-site, blog, forum, YouTube channel or even popular and authoritative page in social media with rich user traffic you can monetize it by variety of methods: AdSense, paid links, paid advertising, affiliate programs etc.
    3. Professional playing – You can earn money by playing, but only if you are really good player…). There are a lot of “games” to make money. It can be Forex and online-poker or purely games such as DOTA, StarCraft, world of tanks etc.
    4. Online sales – you can sell or resell anything online: consumer goods, professional equipment, software, information, etc. There are many sales-channels in the internet to sell online: Classified sites (craigslist), biggest e-commerce sites (Ebay, Aliexpress, etc.), specialized sites, and for sure your own online store.

My way is number 4: I sell software online.:cool:
    Which way is the best for you? It is definitely depends on your personal skills and interests:)

I wish you all the best and success to your business in the new year!

7. Mallon90

Mallon90
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think MMO methods will not be much different in 2015. Freelance, Affiliate, Blog writing. I hope there will be a explosive development in technology that will lead to a quite new way of MMO. Until now, it seems nothing new emerges

8. seoev

seoev
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, gmrecepies.
    I'm interested in your business and looking forward for "Success story" from you)
    Could you provide some details of your business?
    How did you start this business? What kind of goods you are selling? Where are you locate? What is the monthly revenue and your margin?

• Like Like x 1
  9. sunoy14

sunoy14
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I heard that facebook does not allow affiliate links?