Any good professional VPS host in NL for video sites?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by IOLES, May 18, 2016.

1. IOLES

IOLES
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I require your help to choose reliable VPS web hosting provider for video sites in Netherlands.
    Think that 40 gbs of disk space would be good enough. I have found 2 web hosts:
    1) Libertyvps.net
    2) QHoster.com
    Both look to be good for hosting video sites. But I know nothing about reliability.
    What host would you choose? Where can I read feedbacks or customer hosting reviews about the quality of hosting services they provide.

2. Lockisk

Lockisk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You will be pleased using libertyvps.net offshore vps hosting services.

You will be very pleased. Initial site up in hours, all support queries are responded to extremely quickly, easy control panel for a novices, etc.

3. MacDID

MacDID
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have done search on both web hosts and must say they have nice reputation in the hosting services market.

For me, Libertyvps.net looks to be perfect option. They have SPECIAL OFFER: 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK
    Value for what I'm receiving is excellent. Speed connectivity is pretty fast, uptime is great and features are unique.

They also offer very useful free tools.

4. Pinko

Pinko
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'd have a deal with QHoster.com.
    They provide over 90 methods of payment including PerfectMoney, Webmoney, Bitcoin, etc..
    Support is helpful around the clock.
    Plans are resourceful enough to have a deal with.

5. Niksentok

Niksentok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You will be pleased dealing with libertyvps.net and their team. They are professional.
    All my questions have been answered within 10 minutes of submission. Server is fast, uploading files is fast, price is low.

6. Kroh

Kroh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Qhoster.com is the best company to have a deal with.
    They provide stable servers with high uptime and quality support.
    Their payment methods are wide including Bitcoin, WebMoney, perfectMoney, etc..

7. Grestok

Grestok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am pleased to have found libertyvps.net vps hosting provider. Easy to understand website. Great prices.
    I like their innovative product finder chart which helped me to find the right product for my web hosting needs, within the budget I had - really COOL OPTION.

Definitely some of the best Customer Support available.

8. harrythomas

harrythomas
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you have video streaming site then VPS hosting can't suffice your requirement, I think cloud sever hosting can be a good option for you as it comes with all the features which help you to drive your video streaming website smoothly over the web.

9. Capaldi

Capaldi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

According to my experience VPSGet would be suitable for NL VPS hosting solutions. Servers are cheap and they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.

10. Host Color

Host Color
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How many computing resources (CPU, RAM, storage, etc) you'd need to use? It is also important what kind of virtualization technology would be used. I would not suggest you to use OpenVZ or any kind of OS virtualization.