Any good cloud hosting for streaming video?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Niksentok, Jun 3, 2016.

1. Niksentok

Niksentok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As you see, I am looking for cloud web hosting provider that supports video streaming hosting services.
    I have seen that stratus4.com have good reputation for providing cloud hosting services.
    But how reliable and good are they for streaming video hosting?
    Any experience?

What other companies can be good for this?

2. Grestok

Grestok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My experience with Stratus4.com has been 100% positive. I am not a techie and anything beyond publishing with MS Front Page is a mystery to me. The folks at this web host answer my questions quickly and fix any problems.

Prices are really good, hosting is just INCREDIBLE in features.

3. harrythomas

harrythomas
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think for streaming video site the cloud server hosting can be good option and that too of eUK host's eNlight cloud as it comes with unique features of auto-scalability and pay per consume. eNlight Cloud analyses the resource utilizations of VMs and automatically detects & adapts to it ensuring the seamless functioning. Auto scalability scales the resources such as RAM, Storage , Bandwidth etc. automatically as per the requirement of the users for e.g. If there is sudden spike in the traffic eNlight automatically upscales the resources similarly, it scales them down when not required. pay per consume feature enables user to pay only for the resources they have utilized. Which helps the customers to avoid any CAPEX OVERHEADS?

4. Lockisk

Lockisk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Go ahead and give Stratus4.com a try. And use their 15% OFF CODE: S415OFF

Setup was a breeze and it's been smooth sailing since then. This is what a hosting service is supposed to be.
    These folks are very willing to help and don't talk to you like you are an idiot as my last hosting company did.

5. MacDID

MacDID
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Why do you still hesitate?

You will make right decision to choose Stratus4.com and their managed cloud hosting deals. According to reviews, they have good pricing.
    I'd like to add that the server uptime (99.99% uptime guarantee is true) and overall speed performance have been ok for me. Everything works.