Any fresh discounts/specials on hosting?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by IOLES, Sep 18, 2014.

1. IOLES

IOLES
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am planning to launch my personal website - it was really long and hard period to build it into well-designed and good looking one.
    I need shared hosting.
    One of my friends recommended me to try Jumpline.com. They are offering 50% off special now.
    Do you know anything about them?

What discounts or specials offered by reliable web hosts can you share here?

2. AJKpeter

AJKpeter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Latest offers from hosts you can get directly from their websites I guess

3. mzpz

mzpz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It seems they have very nice offer.

4. Lockisk

Lockisk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can get nice vps deals along with discounts if you choose qualityhostonline.com - decent web host.
    Their service is cheap with lots of great features. Double RAM special on all new VPS orders. Please use Promo Code “50-Off” to get 50% OFF your first invoice.

Very good web hosting.

5. zeropid

zeropid
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are some websites available on the web which are designed for providing latest promos from hosting providers

6. MacDID

MacDID
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have used and will continue to use Jhplatinum.com for all my business and personal web hosting needs.
    Discounts:
    Support is usually great, my only complain being that the original average support response time of 14 minutes is now more like 3-4 hours. This is to be expected with the kind of growth they've experienced, however.

7. Crook-sam

Crook-sam
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Look at your current usage and double it at least, triple is even better because coming half way through the month and running out of bandwidth is probable the worst thing you can do for your website, your users will probable desert you, if they see it isn’t online for a day or two.

8. Rumsfo

Rumsfo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Very often, when people ask me about web hosting, they want to know if I know any cheap but good web host. This particularly applies to those who are just starting their web site and are not willing to sink a lot of money into it.

9. Leomaster

Leomaster
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hosting Web sites in USA has the advantage of faster access for what is probably the largest number of your overseas visitors (particularly if you have an English-speaking audience). You also have a large number of hosting companies to choose from, and as a result, cheaper prices too.

10. HostDepot.Daniel

HostDepot.Daniel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you do your research before beginning business, you will find a better avenue to the successful hosting, and thereby promotion, of your online business. Take your time in making this important decision.

11. Hostingsource

Hostingsource
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In fact, simply doing a feature versus price comparison of web hosts is not really very useful since most people only use a subset of all features offered (and web hosts know it, and so bloat their feature list to get customers). Far more important, in my opinion, are the above things.

12. warefiber

warefiber
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Very often, when people ask me about web hosting, they want to know if I know any cheap but good web host. This particularly applies to those who are just starting their web site and are not willing to sink a lot of money into it.

13. Grestok

Grestok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can also trust hostoople.com - Use coupon code 20off for 20% of any hosting plans they offer.
    The uptime is excellent, their promise of 99.9% is correct. Overall reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use, and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys.

14. WilliamChen

WilliamChen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Special offers are offered by companies only on special moments. If you are getting some specials offers in normal days then it is good to take those services but make sure that what kind of services you will get. If you are getting good services then it is good to take it.

15. Tandy

Tandy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi - there are also free websites like Weebly.com that offer free website free hosting free tutorials, and they can be upgraded later to .com. It is very easy to use the web tutorials. I have built several websites on Weeebly and others.

Best Wishes