Any cheap hosting service provider?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Harold Lee, Jul 8, 2015.

1. Harold Lee

Harold Lee
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Is there any company in Vancouver offers both web design and hosting at cheap price. I don't have any experience with web hosting. So, I am completely unaware about the costs. My high speed internet service provider offers web design and hosting services. But one of my friend told me that some companies offers these services at cheap rate. This is my ISP's pricing plans (https://www.abccommunications.com/web-link-web-design/website-hosting/ ). Is that okay. Or do you have any other suggestions?

2. klaythomson

klaythomson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are lots of trusted companies to choose from. I would like to recommend 4Goodhosting.com a Canadian hosting service that offers reliable hosting service for any type of site. These guys hosted my forums and blogs without any problem. Support is always available online 24 hours and usually respond to any of my support tickets in few minutes. The pricing they offer is competitive. If I were you, I will contact them immediately.

3. Ward Weaver

Ward Weaver
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Try Serveria once mate, I can guarantee you that the service you will receive will make you seriously pleased since I am using it from long time and never I have to face trouble of downtime or anything such and biggest benefit is their reasonable prices with 99.99% Uptime guarantee and at worst if we don’t like it there is also 14 days money back guaranteed available!

4. MacDID

MacDID
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It happened so that I have been with zetservers.com for a wile now and i have found there customer service very good so far.
    Hosting performance is extremely quick compared to my last hosting company. They supply the kind of affordable service that anyone would appreciate.

5. Grestok

Grestok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Pretty good and cheap web hosting deals offered by GlowHost.com and HostingSource.com
    They have an amazing reputation for providing secured hosting service at very competitive price along with superb customer service - giving you the confidence you need to know it'll be around for years to come. Compare them and choose the best.

6. writehow

writehow
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I can suggest you to take look on www.webuzo.net they are SSD VPS Hosting providers in Europe with 100Mbps worldwide connection. I have 3 Servers with them and so far have no lag, crash or downtime. I have not use their web design service yet but i'm sure that if you contact their support department they will even help you to build your website for free or small fee. They accept PayPall & Skrill payments. Trust me you won't look back with them. They answer all support tickets in ~ 8hours . When and if i have any issue they take it personal . I strongly suggest you to give them a try you have nothing to lose ..!

7. tunescool

tunescool
    uix_expand uix_collapse

1and1.com gives you a free .com and has hosting for a dollar a year
    one.com gives you a free .com and gives you your first year of hosting free

they are legitimate hosting companies

8. IOLES

IOLES
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I can give Webhost.pro DOUBLE THUMBS UP!
    Every time I got some questions, I ask them online, no waiting times, there is always some one waiting there online to help us, it's just amazing.
    Their plans are quite cheap when you figure what you're getting for them.

9. Lockisk

Lockisk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As for the best and cheap offshore hosting, I can recommend Libertyvps.com
    I have limited ability to manage the website. These guys are very willing to help install any applets and assist with migrations.

10. Ocido

Ocido
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that Aspnix.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.

11. kinza

kinza
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You know cheap hosting services are available from ifastnet.com and hostlatch.com.
    These hosts have resourceful plans and their uptime is high.
    All works like a clock with them. Support is skillful and helpful and they fix issues very fast.

12. writehow

writehow
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For real offshore vps hosting I strongly recommend WEBUZO.NET . They are located in Bulgaria and the uptime is uber !

13. Niksentok

Niksentok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Transferred all my sites to qualityhostonline.com and no regrets! Uptime: perfect, Service: perfect.
    The exceptional support that I have received has helped me learn an immense amount about web design and hosting.

Promo Code “H53VETXIZB” for 25% Recurring Discount.

14. Alan Ron

Alan Ron
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are so many cheap hosting service providers:

1. HostMetro
    2. JustHost
    3. BlueHost
    4. InMotion
    5. A2 Hosting
    6. HostGator
    7. WebHosting Hub

The list is sorted according to their hosting charges/ month. Hope this will help you ...

15. mikewashtm

mikewashtm
    uix_expand uix_collapse

HG I believe offers affordable packages but don't expect too much on their tech support. But if you know your way around things technically, everything should be fine for you. I think they have the best ration on price and service. [​IMG]

16. stardust confectionery

stardust confectionery
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Big Rock best website hosting companies of 2016. I personally use and recommend Big Rock. They provide cheap and quality web hosting services.

17. Pinko

Pinko
    uix_expand uix_collapse

• Promotional links are not permitted in normal forum posts. This post has been edited to remove a promotional link
    Cheap hosting services which a2hosting.com and wmdhosting provide are nice for hosting a lot of websites.
    Their services are focused on quality, server stability and reliability.
    Prices are competitive. Support is helpful and fast.

18. radwebhosting

radwebhosting
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What kind of website do you plan to host? This is important to consider when choosing your hosting provider!

19. Ethan

Ethan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would like to suggest that if you want the cheap hosting service provider try nofrillcms.com. They offer the cheap hosting and web design services. And they provide the 24*7 support.

20. Gustavo

Gustavo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are lots of good webhosting providers are available, you can get good web hosting offers from this forum web hosting offer category..Always check the reviews and terms and conditions also..