Any advice on guerrilla marketing campaign?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by johnm21, Oct 22, 2015.

1. johnm21

johnm21
    uix_expand uix_collapse

• This post has been edited to remove a promotional link
    Hey all,
    I’m a newbie here and I haven’t been to any forums like this before. I’m planning to start a new business that mainly target locals. Since this is going to be my first step into this field, I thought it would be better to get some advice from experienced people in this industry. As for every business, marketing is a key factor and I want don’t want to compromise in that. What I’m looking for is some ideas or opinions on offline advertising. Any advice on offline advertising?

2. MCDA CCG

MCDA CCG
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Welcome to the board Johnm21.
    I would like to hear a little more, are you offering a product or a service? I would start by saying that you should look for a trade show in the area of your business, they are great for networking and they are great for handing out some business information. If you are selling something, look into sponsoring a baseball team, soccer team, basketball team, something in your local area. Providing sponsorship shows that you are a community guy and will give you pretty inexpensive exposure to a lot of families.
    You could get your car fixed up with a vinyl wrap or a door magnet with your business name and info.
    If you can provide a little more information on your service or product I can give you some more ideas.