Any advice about a financial services software?

Discussion in 'Apps & Software' started by Penny_Saver2016, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Penny_Saver2016

Penny_Saver2016
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, Just like what I've mentioned, we are into a financial services business. It is actually the most volatile sector. We also need a software that will provide tracking and monitoring. Are you aware of a cloud based that will keep us in control of our quality system? We are searching for a comprehensive compliance management software ideally suited for a financial services organization. Any related info will be very much appreciated.

2. Rosy Queen

Rosy Queen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You should check and research compliance systems based on users reviews online. I understand that it should be comprehensive because a financial service belongs to one of the challenging sector as it involves money. My advice is to compare solutions to get a good compliance software which includes functionality to support a financial services business. A management solution that can fully accomplished and improve operational practices and meet certain compliance regulations will be best for an enterprise like a financial services company.

3. Penny_Saver2016

Penny_Saver2016
    uix_expand uix_collapse

• Promotional links are not permitted in normal forum posts. This post has been edited to remove a promotional link.

Yes, that's the compliance software financial services I'm looking for to cover all the financial services the business needs. That way, it will make the work easier and faster.

#3 Penny_Saver2016, Apr 27, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2017
  4. Brooke Harper

Brooke Harper
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, Penny_Saver2016. Capterra is always a good way to start. Also, it might help if you get in touch with local business like yours who may have used or are looking for the same sort of software that you're searching for. Doing so can help your company arrive at a much sounder decision that can positively affect your business in the future. Good luck!