Another Way to Make Money: YouTube

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by magician661, May 12, 2009.

1. magician661

magician661
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I was just surfing the DP forum (as usual) and was spying on the threads. Then I saw a thread saying Earn $40 a day from Video Sharing Websites and Parking. I see at-least 10 similar threads each day. But then I realized that the thread has reached 6 pages of content and many of the old and good members of the forum has given quite good reviews. Some members which I know, that they know what works and what not.

When I read their review, I read the thread as well. The author of the thread was selling ebook with a method on how to make money online with youtube and domain parking. I bought the ebook for $29.99 and use the method.

Damn man! After using the method for 5 days, I am just thinking, why the hell this man is distributing this method. In 4 days, I recovered the money back. And now I am making profit of $5 to $6 a day (completely passive). And it was total 2 hours work.

So, you can also do it. Just put in 2 to 3 hours of one time work and get $5/day. Yes, it is that passive income. How long will it last? I am not sure, but should last quite long.

You can either buy the method at the forum thread for $29.99 or from the site he mentioned in the thread (40BucksaDay) for $39.99

Why I am posting about it? Because this is a new method of making money, found out by somebody, and I am sure my readers can use it too to make some more money passively.

If you use it, please do let me know how well it worked for you.

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

magician661, that DP thread hasn't had a post made in it since Sept last year. The OP who created the thread and offered the book has posted in the thread since June of last year (almost a full year ago). Plus the website you linked to is not longer available, the domain is parked.

When did you purchase the ebook?

Thread moved to our online business forum.

3. DEADMAN

DEADMAN
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I know most people look forward to "how to make money online". Since, Youtube has alot of members, it is quite obvious it can get at least next 5000 viewers and at least 1000 of them to buy the product.

Anyways, you're one of most lucky to achieve that much profit in just a day.