Announcement of the competition “My first success in business”

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by seorembo, Dec 4, 2011.

1. seorembo

seorembo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello! We've announced a competition “My first success in business”. Please, write about your first experience in this sphere and get valuable prizes! First 10 entries will receive nice gifts!

All information can be found on the competition's page.

Let's share valuable experience!

We will be glad to see you as the participant of competition! Please retweet our post to help people learn about the contest!

2. seorembo

seorembo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The first 10 participants will get valuable prizes! Hurry up!

3. garyspeed

garyspeed
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have many questions, which I am sure Mr "at a good level. like, I made this program, the investigating magistrate, I am sorry to conceive, to delay the delivery of more than one currency, if any, that you will leave the table with the times of the year.

4. Scrapmetal

Scrapmetal
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The things i do not understand can be how we aren’t actually much more well-liked than there’s a chance you’re right this moment. You’re very intelligent. You already know therefore significantly with this subject,

The McAllen scrap metal recycling company of Tesoro Scrap Metal is an eco-friendly facility that provides superior customer service for all your scrap metal needs.