Android vs iPhone

Discussion in 'Smartphones & Other Devices' started by kristenhanna, Jan 23, 2013.

1. kristenhanna

kristenhanna
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How to end the Android vs iPhone debate? What is the conclusion for it? Still many people are debating on this topic? Dos anyone have any suggestion?

2. angrystone

angrystone
    uix_expand uix_collapse

We need both so that there's competition in the market & each suites different people. It's fun to compare them, but the debate doesn't need to end :)

3. eelizasanchez121

eelizasanchez121
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't think this debate have any end. I mean they both have there own advantage also different problems and applications. Some people like Android and some like iPhone. That's why debate is never gonna end.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ronei Daselva

Ronei Daselva
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello, Android has their own benefits. Android can be used in number of brands and has built their reputation among millions of users. Mobile phone companies also gain million of profit because of android.

5. scifi

scifi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There can be no debate between IPHone and ANDROID because one is phone and other is mere a operating platform...

You can find damn cheap android phones in the market but I phone has its class of own....

No need to debate ..howerver there can be possibility of debate on application platforms that both android and IOS offers to the developers...

6. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It's a tough to choose between Android and iPhone but i think I would go with iPhone. But both phones have superb features.

7. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't actually know the difference between the two. However, android can access google play which i think is a big advantage. Can iphone also get into googleplay?

8. CBI Web

CBI Web
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    BAF Tech Admin
    Premium Member

As others in this thread have pointed out, there's really no reason to debate. Both phones have their pros and cons, it's a matter of taste and needs. Might as well debate whether Mac is better than a PC. Oh wait.... we already do that. :p

9. kristenhanna

kristenhanna
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks all for your kind suggestions and reply.

10. Robin Williams

Robin Williams
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Android is one of the best mobile OS now a days. I think Android is better than iPhone or any other OS.

11. angelsharma

angelsharma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Android..as it is cost-effective.

12. Guitarhermit

Guitarhermit
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Android VS Apple

The ultimate phone operating system battle, Android or Apple? There's always the same debating with the same points "apple has ios and imessenger...but android has jellybean and icecream...blah blah blah. There's always the same spiel so lets see if we can get any new points up. What operating system do you currently use and why do you think it's better/worse? I'm personally get an android in a few days so I'll be putting my input in then :)

13. Rocky

Rocky
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Would go with Android because of its flexibility and ease of use. ios is complicated and the ios6 maps are a disaster.

14. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

[Similar threads merged!]

15. Marc

Marc
    uix_expand uix_collapse

lol. Why would the iPhone need access to Google Play? It can open the online store from a web browser, but Android apps will not work with iOS.
    However, the iPhone has access to Apple's App Store with thousands of free and paid applications.

I don't dislike Android (heck, I own a couple of Android devices and I LOVE its freedom), but Apple has more quality apps than the Play Store.

As for comparing hardware and/or OS, it depends on the person and what they're planning to use the device for.

#15 Marc, Feb 6, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2013
  16. vikaskumar11233

vikaskumar11233
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Everyone has their own views and reasons fr judging the things. Both the iPhone and Android are famous and comes with various application which become debatable for everyone to decide which one is best. I think the debate never comes to conclusion. The best way to decide best features and specifications are to use them and compare their features.

17. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are some android application which matches with iPhone like the Talking Tom. It depends on a user what he likes about Android or iPhone.

18. eddielkk

eddielkk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Currently almost all useful apps developer design their apps for both android and iphone, make it not much different using either one. I think it is depends on the design you like.

19. Matijasevic

Matijasevic
    uix_expand uix_collapse

20. spyindia07

spyindia07
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Both phones offer a lot of great features, they may seem so similar that it's hard to distinguish between them. If you look closely, though, you'll find that there are some key differences.Hardware is the first place that the differences between the iPhone and Android become clear. Apple is the only company that makes iPhones, giving it extremely tight control over how the software and hardware work together. On the other hand, Google offers its Android software to many phone makers (Samsung, HTC, LG, and Motorola, among others, offer Android phones). As a result, Android phones vary quite a bit in size, weight, features, user experience.