Android Overcomes Search Trend of iPhone

Discussion in 'Smartphones & Other Devices' started by kristenhanna, May 30, 2013.

1. kristenhanna

kristenhanna
    uix_expand uix_collapse

iPhone was at the peek(top) when the smart phones was originated. Now the position has changed, hence android overcomes the iPhone with its new apps and much more advanced features. The only controversy that hits the smart phone industry is "Android or iOS" which is best?

To my knowledge I would say Android is best today since it has more search trends than iPhone. I wish to justify my opinion with this presentation.

Here is the presentation which provides the statistical reports of search trends of android and iPhone from 2008 to 2013.

http://www.slideshare.net/Zoyabennet/search-trend-of-iphone-and-android-application-21830626

2. TimB

TimB
    uix_expand uix_collapse

agree with you andoid is best thes days. i got very useful android related to traveling application. travel lover can get best packages just by using android phones!

3. derickmac7

derickmac7
    uix_expand uix_collapse

android system has more powerful functionality backup by Google. You can check the newest Android OS to find out details. I use Samsung Galaxy Note and Samsung Galaxy S phone. I do a lot of search on my phones when I am on mobile. That is a new trend for sure.