Anchor text help

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Chris_Tax, Jun 5, 2016.

1. Chris_Tax

Chris_Tax
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I need hep on the below:

I use the following two commands to find anchor text sites by subject to leave comments

"You may use these HTML tags" subject
    “Allowed HTML tags:” subject

I want to modify them to include only do follow sites.

Kindly show me how to do this

Thanks in advance,

2. Nitesh Jaiswar

Nitesh Jaiswar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you want to give anchor text to your keywords you can simply do it by using ahref. You need to follow this:
    <a href="http://www.w3schools.com/html/">Visit our HTML tutorial</a>

Just put your website link in the following url section and put the keyword just beside it. You'll get a hyper linking keyword which you can use as a DO Follow link.

3. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I don't know if you realize this, but your example above actually links to the w3chools.com homepage. If Chris tries to follow your example, he will go to the w3schools homepage and won't know where to go from there. In any case, it has nothing to do with what he is trying to do - I think. As far as I can tell, he is looking for blogs or articles that alllow links in their comments, and is trying to use some kind of code to find them. He is also trying to modify the code so that the results include only those that allow do-follow links. He hasn't provided enough detail to let us know exactly what he is trying to do.