An SEO/Marketing Guy Looking To Contribute

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by LTL, Oct 19, 2012.

1. LTL

LTL
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey everyone

I’m Russel and I’m looking forward to being an active member of this community. As an seo consultant and copywriter –I’m pretty adept with most aspects of digital and offline marketing however I’m always willing to learn new things. As we all know you can’t grow without learning so I am very keen to strategize with any business owners/entrepreneurs from different industries. I hope to share and absorb some helpful information and offer any insight into some marketing campaigns.

Thank you

Russel

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to Business Advice Forum Russel. Great to meet you here, thanks for joining and I look forward to reading more of your posts.

3. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sure you can add up some of the Sales and SEO tips for members seeking advice. Welcome to BAF

4. cesspadilla

cesspadilla
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Welcome to BAF Russell. I hope the SEO section can be filled with your knowledge and help bring some insights especially from a fellow SEO like you.

5. LTL

LTL
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank you guys. I'll go and take a look at it right now. See what'\s being talked about with regards to SEo and digital marketing.