An Article Based Website

Discussion in 'Content Marketing' started by startupmaster04, Nov 11, 2015.

1. startupmaster04

startupmaster04
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Everyone,

I am a new member to this interesting forum and I would like a good opinion regarding my project.

I am currently starting up my article based website. The articles are about business issues and general business information and for example marketing techniques. These articles will be free to view.

What I would like to know from anyone of you is how can I earn money from this type of website. Of course I have heard about Adwords, but what type of revenue can I get for such a website?

I would appreciate your thoughts about this. Many thanks to everyone.

2. terryse

terryse
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Why not monetize your website with Google adsense?. Google will place an ad for every content you add to your site. But the profitability of your website will depend on the general traffic levels , design of your site, and most importantly the click-through rate (CTR) and cost per click (CRC).

3. Elizabeth Anderson

Elizabeth Anderson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can go for Google Adsense and monetize it as suggested by terryse. But ensure that your website articles are eye-catching and useful to the audience. Also, you can go for affiliate marketing and allow other businesses to paste their ads on your website.

4. david14beck

david14beck
    uix_expand uix_collapse

its a very good idea, you have to option to earn money from your business article based website first people pay to publish their news/article on your website(which is bad idea) second, let people publish their news/articles for free of cost and you can earn money from any other methods like ad sense.

5. rf-harris

rf-harris
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It seems you are building a blog with lots of content in it which is actually great if you are gonna use adsense. You are gonna submit new articles regularly which should make people coming back to your site again and again to get new information. Once you have an established site, you can also offer paid listings and paid guest postings on your websites to earn more.

6. addialex

addialex
    uix_expand uix_collapse

PPC is the best option for you in start of your article based website,through PPC display advertising program your site's ad come on other similar types of sites.

7. cheta

cheta
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Post good content articles about your specific niches that any visitor traffic will find very useful and good for his project or website. update and refresh your content regularly as Google truly loves it and make sure you add some specific keywords in your articles to drive in traffic. once your article site begins to command a good number of traffic visitors daily, you can then create some spaces and sell them as advert spaces for anyone that what to advertise any products or services .

8. justinvictoria

justinvictoria
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Its really good idea and you took a good step to launch the article based website .firstly you optimise your website and create some good traffic later you can search for advertisers ,where they will post on your website and you can earn money

9. Host Color

Host Color
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is very important to position your new website in any niche, rather than offering just general advise on anything. Ask yourself who would benefit of those articles. The web is full of article websites and it does not make sense to create another, unless it offers any quality unique information.

10. Magento_oCodewire

Magento_oCodewire
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you wanted to earn money from this website, there is a huge option to opt. Like you can add Google Adsense, Google Adwords etc.

You can also use PPC for your business. From this you can earn money.

11. Jagdish Technocast

Jagdish Technocast
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hii..
    You can earn money from this type of site but you should be work on this site and make it popular then some one request you to for advertisement and they give you money.
    here are some technique to make popular your site

• publish unique and readable content every day
    • Using social media platform to share your site URL (it help to increase your site visitor)
    • Do SEO and SEM for your site
    • if you invest some money so you can use PPC for your site
    I hope this rep helpful for you

Thanks