Am I able to recover the deleted pictures back from my flash drive?

Discussion in 'Computer Questions, Issues & Security' started by Nell46564, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Nell46564

Nell46564
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Am I able to recover the deleted pictures back from my flash drive?
    A couple of days ago, I deleted some files on my flash drive. However, yesterday, I found some of them were deleted wrongly, since they were arranged to be used on my homework. So, I am thinking whether it is possible to get them back by using some programs or something else.
    Help me, please!

2. Madge45yu

Madge45yu
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello!
    The deleting process doesn’t make the files on your flash drive erased permanently. Those deleted files are still stored on this flash drive. They're just invisible and inaccessible. And you can recover them back on it with the help of a data recovery program, provided you’ve not overwritten them with any new data since then. So, you should take care not to save anything else on it.

There are many data recovery program that scan your flash drive recover data after deeply scanning your hard drive and restore these deleted files back.
    You could take chances with these drive data recovery freeware available online, such as Recuva, PC Inspector File Recovery and iCare Data Recovery Free, etc.

Last but not least, you should learn a lesson to be more careful about your data and always back up everything important well.

3. Nell46564

Nell46564
    uix_expand uix_collapse

OK! I am really sorry for forgetting to inform you the result.
    Thank you very much at first!
    After deleted these files from my flash drive, I was really worried that I may finally lose all of them. So, I post this thread here and hope I could find a way out.
    Thank you for your detailed explanation. I have read your resolution and tried your listed data recovery freeware. Now, I have restored all of the needed files back by using these data recovery freeware, especially the last one.
    Thank you very much!

• Like Like x 1