Alertpay

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by prospect565, Sep 30, 2009.

1. prospect565

prospect565
    uix_expand uix_collapse

guys this new alternate to paypal is really fast and awesome..paypal is still rocking cause it is supported on many online shops and specially ebay...but alertpay is developing fast the best thing is that it does not require any credit card numbr to be verified just simple steps will make ur account verified and u cn transfer ur money to alertpay...

2. BadBoyz

BadBoyz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Alertpay is Good for PTCs and HYIPs.... But yeah Verifying there is Really Simple.... :D

3. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Alertpay is not user friendly, many country cant withdraw the money and none of the shopping site accept alertpay as payment processor. The use of alertpay is very limited. Paypal so far still the best, used by many member and accepted by most of the site

4. kurama

kurama
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yes we can invest HYIP with our alertpay, because paypal not support all HYIP program..

5. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Alertpay's fees are higher than Paypal.
    Here in the Philippines, before you can withdraw funds to a local bank, you need to have extra $20 on the amount you want to withdraw. $20 is the withdrawal fee on Alertpay. :(

6. ekta74

ekta74
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Oh god !! .$20 alertpay withdrawal fees ?..I guess,People from this country (Philippines) should better avoid alertpay !!

And for me,so far,paypal is the BEST !!

7. yamyymay

yamyymay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

AP is allow to send money more than 1$..and PP is less..
    if you to the PTC.PP is good to send commission..if you inv HYIP..AP is better..
    so it is hard to say which is better..

8. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, people who are earning from PTC and GPT sites are still using it to get their earnings. But I'm really wondering how are they getting their funds to their hands...

Can you please fix your sentence construction and spelling? Since it's really hard to read and understand what you are saying, although I know what you are pointing out.

9. eddielkk

eddielkk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Gekidan, i think Alertpay have different withdrawal charges for different country members. For instance my country malaysia, i only need to pay 50 cents USD for each of the withdrawal transaction to my local bank account. For this, some of my country members will prefer exchange their other currency like paypal and LR to alertpay when they plan to make a withdraw to their bank account. This all thanks to the low charges of AP.

10. rebecca16

rebecca16
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Whoa! $20 fee for $20 withdrawal, man that's crazy. I love paypal and I only prefer Paypal, if I withdraw $150 from my account to Indian Bank, no fee is charged to me, if I withdraw less than $150 I get charged $1

Now say is Alert Pay is good or Paypal?

Alertpay has less security than Paypal even.:cool:

11. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Now only i know there are no charge for india to withdraw money from paypal, this is good. My country paypal charge $5 per transaction, but it still much better than alertpay

12. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Isn't that against Paypal rules? I think it is. Your account will be frozen or limited once Paypal caught you doing that.

13. joshuachu14

joshuachu14
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For me in the Philippines Paypal good for withdrawing money to banks because it only cost a dollar ;).For Alertpay good for ptcs because you don't need to be verified in buying stuff in the internet unlike paypal some sellers wants buyers to be verified in paypal ;)

14. bossofptc

bossofptc
    uix_expand uix_collapse

alertypay is good as compare to other payment processor sites but not as compare to paypal. in india people can withdraw money easily and fast to their banks

15. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As much as I know, there's really a very few online stores that accepts Alertpay and I didn't know any of them. Can you tell me which are they?

16. joshuachu14

joshuachu14
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Oh I used them to buy stuff in the PTC [Paid To Click] I think you know them ;) like referrals upgrades stuff like that =).Sorry for m posting it wasn't clear.Btw if you want to know more about PTC you can ask me ;)

17. Adam

Adam
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Unfortunatly for me, new software wont work as much as the ones that are already out there. Paypal is with out a doubt the best software out there as more and more shops are accepting it as a form of payment and also according to them, you are insured upto £500 incase anything goes wrong or the item gets lost in the post/ the business does not want to give money back after you complaining.

18. John1

John1
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A $20 charge for withdrawing $20 is crazy! Why would you waste your money with that? I only ever pay under $1 to paypal when sending money, because of taxes or something.

19. Adam

Adam
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yeah its like that for me, paypal dont charge that much and thats why i use them on a day to day basis in purchasing items and selling. Its usually for me ebay take the mess with charges, which puts me down as i dont make as much profit as i thought i would and/or if i did on another website :(

20. amanullahpakistan

amanullahpakistan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Paypal is not valid in Pakistan .so alertpay is the only way i can pay/receive ..I don't feel like joining moneybookers,LR,solidtrust or any other e-currency