Alert Pay To Paypal

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by pawanjot90, Mar 22, 2008.

1. pawanjot90

pawanjot90
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Does anyone know how can we convert or exchange money from alert pay to paypal.

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

More and more people are now using AlertPay as PayPal removed their services from PRC programmes. This might make it easier for you to use your AlertPay funds. You might consider making an offer on one of the large webmaster forums, offering your AlertPay funds in return for a PayPal payment. Owners of PTC sites might be interested in such an offer as they can no longer pay their members with PayPal.

Edit - Alertpay to PayPal article added below (please note that this article was written for BAF but not by me):

For years now, people have been asking the same question:

"Can I transfer funds from Alertpay to Paypal?!"
    Well there are a few answers, some take more time than others but essentially, yes, you CAN transfer funds from Alertpay to paypal.

Method 1: The Obvious Way.

This method requires that your Paypal account and your Alertpay account are both verified with credit or debit cards. For some countries (such as India under the new paypal laws) this is necessary to withdraw funds (unless your account hasn't had more than 500 USD in transactions).

Once both of your accounts are verified (Alertpay takes more time to verify as you have to go into the bank itself and manually send the verification funds back to the Alertpay company, as opposed to Paypal where they simply leave them in there) simply withdraw the funds from your Alertpay account into your bank account. Be wary of any tax deductions that might occur during this process (such as Finland or Sweden taken a sizable cut).

Once the funds have arrived in your bank account, you can then either:

- Send funds from your card to your Paypal address (takes a matter of days)
    - Buy through your card via Paypal (a larger fee occurs than when using Paypal balance).

The above process can take over 10 days to process fully (depending on whether your Alertpay and Paypal accounts are both verified).
    This is the safest way to transfer funds from Alertpay to Paypal, but also the longest.

Method 2: Middle Men

Please use this method at your own discretion as many people consider it very risky to transfer funds to a third party in this manner.

I personally have not used these sites listed, but the concept is quite simple.

- You send the funds to them in which will be transferred
    - You pay a small fee to them for the transfer
    - They then send the funds to your Paypal or Alertpay address.

The sites below are a collection from across the internet, as per the note above please use at your own risk:

move-funds.com
    duggit.info

Unfortunately there is no clear method of transferring money directly from your Alertpay to Paypal, or vice versa, without using one of the above methods. These are tried and tested, but if you’re unsure simply search around online and look for any posts that tell you if they’re legit or a scam!

3. rachael24

rachael24
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have never converted money from one site to the other...Pawanot, let me know how it works out for you!

4. Thanoz

Thanoz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Converting/sending directly money to Paypal from alertpay is not possible unfortunately.
    I have come accross people who may offer such services as Fergal stated above in DP though if i remember well they do charge a bit high commision...
    My suggestion would be, if you have a bank account, withdraw all your funds from alertpay to the bank account and then manage them in any way you may wish.
    It's certainly time/money saving!

5. TheOnlyOne92

TheOnlyOne92
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have seen a topic on bux.to. The administrators are converting money but only for bux.to members. If you are already a member enter the forum and take a look at the announcements. They have also announced that they will be opening a new website and I think then you will be able to convert money even if you are not a bux.to member.

6. d1976

d1976
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

7. Thanoz

Thanoz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

PayPal does not offer sending money to different companies(actually sounds impossible to do something like this, as it could cause a profit loss probably). E-mailing the support for such a request sounds easy, but i don't think a regular user could have any chance of being actually "heard".

P.S Thanks for sharing your 100% irrelevant to this topic blog... Please dd your link to your signature instead of spamming it around...

8. divyun

divyun
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i know a website that is specially made for all these purpose.

MyPayscript

9. maroo2007

maroo2007
    uix_expand uix_collapse

there are many sites provid this service but i think thier rates are very low i'll recommend you to join exchange money forum the admin there do this exchanging between all kinds of e-banks and the rates are very fair 1:1 except from e-gold to any other e-bank i exchange there once or twic i think

10. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with Thanoz. You can keep the money if you have an bank account. This how you can save your money and that is not time consuming. Also you can withdraw money at the time you like.

11. mrockz619

mrockz619
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think Alertpay is Growing in its kind..Now Many People Prefer to have Alertpay a/c instead of Paypal(as it is easily hackable,Charge back,etc)..So Either u can Keep it with urself n use it at your convenience OR FInd a Trustable Person who like to Exchange ur Alertpay to Paypal..(Be sure he is trustable as many ppl do charge back n lets u to a scam)

Regards

12. nhklok

nhklok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

AlertPay to Paypal

We cannot say that its growing only because all majors ppc adopted as payment system,as we all know most of all those sites are scam and as far as i know i don't know any other places where alertpay is acepted as a payment method.Paypal is and will be for long time the number #1 payment processor, so i advice you to transfer your funds from alertpay, and the best way to do this without risk is withdraw the money to your bank account, it will only cost you $0.50 from alertpay and will cost you $0 to add it to paypal, i think this will be your best choice so you dont get any risk in being scammed.:)

#12 nhklok, Apr 12, 2008
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2008
  13. amolpatil

amolpatil
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey i can suggest one site to do this but i am not sure whether its working or not.www.move-funds.com. One more thing-the fees to transper money is also very high.....so theres a big question mark on it whether it is useful or not.......Ofcourse u can decide for yourself.

14. lappydoods

lappydoods
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think I found a solution

This has been my problem and I believe this can help.:)

Alertpay to Paypal

#14 lappydoods, Apr 20, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2008
  15. Footzilla

Footzilla
    uix_expand uix_collapse

great! Thanks for sharing this mate... A lot of people will try this as a lot of people want to transfer their money from alert pay to paypal because pay pal is accepted on many sites.
    Just one question. Will they charge any transferring fees or not?

16. lappydoods

lappydoods
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Most exchangers (for other currencies) charge something. This one charges a bit high but I think its safer this way.

I found another exchanger but I can't figure out how it'll work because it doesn't ask for your account (so how are they going to know where to make the transfer). The other exchangers that I found have disabled Alertpay and Paypal (I don't know why). They only accept E-gold, moneybookers and Liberty reserve.:cool:

17. nathan3011

nathan3011
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Was there not some big thing in the news about a month ago saying that PayPal was only safe and secure if used through ebay whereas if you use it through anything else then they cannot fully safeguard the transactions you may be doing.

I may have misheard but just wondering if anyone could actually confirm/deny this?? Thanks

18. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to Business Advice Forum Nathan, thanks for joining and posting.

You have to be very careful with all payment processors as there are always people trying to manipulate their security in order to steal money. However, if you use them carefully you should be OK.

My top tips would be to never share your PayPal password with anyone, use a different password for PayPal than the password you use for everything else and never click on a PayPal link sent to you by email.

You could also have a look at PayPal's security centre for further useful security tips.

19. Swastik

Swastik
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I do not think it is so.

I make transactions with Paypal almost daily, and it's been pretty safe.

20. scifi

scifi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well pawanjot90 !!
    I think you can do this simply by interlinking both the accounts as you do linking of paypal account with your bank account..
    This can be easily done by quoting your IFSC no. in any one bank account!!