Aims and thanks

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by nbshopper, Jun 12, 2009.

1. nbshopper

nbshopper
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

This is a great idea for a forum.

There are loads of things to be very grateful for. For one that I'm able to sit here and write this. But on a professional level I'm very grateful for all the advice and help I've had in creating our website. Making and running a new website can be a lonely and uphill challenge, particularly if it's a new concept which might take people a little while to get their head around. So I really appreciate it when people take the time to give feedback and help.

As for my aims, well at the moment my main aim is to get 1 partner on our partner program. Perhaps another community website or newspaper / magazine which has users who want to make lists.

Be it shopping lists, wedding lists, birthday lists, christmas lists, whatever. Lists of stuff using our site :) That would be great.

#1 nbshopper, Jun 12, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2009
  2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Nbshopper thanks for your kind words regarding Business Advice Forum. I'm delighted that you have benefited from our community and we have also learned a lot from your participation.

Please let me know (PM if you prefer) if there is any way that I can help you with your partner programme. I'd prefer not to put ads on the main content area of BAF, but perhaps we can work something out for the Member Ads section or I could even run a small competition based on member lists. Let me know your thoughts and ideas and I'm sure we can work something out.

3. nbshopper

nbshopper
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks, that would be great! Good idea.

We are going to start up our pick lists competition again soon. The way it works is that the person who creates the list and gets the most visitors to that list in a month win's an item off their list as a prize. It worked really well before. I'll post here again when we start it up again.

But in the mean time we could perhaps run a similar competition for members of the business advice forum? What do you think?

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Sounds like a good idea nbshopper and I'd be happy to help. Please let me know the details and how you feel we should proceed.

5. nbshopper

nbshopper
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks again, much appreciated. I've sent you a PM with a plan. Let me know what you think.