Aiming For my Higher Studies In Germany.

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by varuna15, Jun 25, 2009.

1. varuna15

varuna15
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have just finished my BE in electronic.Now I am planning for my higher studies at munich univ, tech univ of munich.

Secondly I am waiting for my first check from the Google Adsence.I want to buy myself a BMW 5 series (When I make enough money(Not throught Adsence))

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Thanks for sharing your goals with us varuna15. When do you plan on commencing your higher studies? What sort of application process is there?

What type of site have you got Adsense running on, feel free to share the URL if you like?

What steps have you taken to promote your site and maximize the revenue you earn from it?

3. Linkerraid

Linkerraid
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Good that you are sharing the info with us. When I first read it and arrived at BMW, I said to myself what the heck is he doing on adsense, but then read that those money aren't from adsense. I really hope to gain money on adsense that I can purchase myself a new gift (e.g car). Well I hope I may use adsense sometime (because I really don't have any money to start my online money program).