Age is In the Mind - Pensioners Hip Hop Dancing!

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by Fergal, Nov 22, 2009.

1. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I'm still in my thirties, but there are times when I have to admit that I DO feel old, shame on me. Stay young. You might enjoy and feel a little inspired by the video below;

[YOUTUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/laCLBVmk1EU&hl=en_GB&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/laCLBVmk1EU&hl=en_GB&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

2. scifi

scifi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Even I believe that ..Our professors in the college who are well above their 60's put in more effort and can work longer that we at this age ...It really makes me pity on myself...Yet also motivates me to achieve same level of fitness and working capacity..:)

3. augest

augest
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for the video!
    Although I'm in twenties, I consider that the thirties are the most beauful time of people's life. Happy family, bright career and good health:|

4. johndale

johndale
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You're right. It's a life for having a healthy well-being and having your own family and kids ;)

5. jinbiju

jinbiju
    uix_expand uix_collapse

really good video...

#5 jinbiju, Dec 31, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2009
  6. lentrepot

lentrepot
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That was so cute. :D Indeed we have to practice a healthy life style for now on. :)

7. simple

simple
    uix_expand uix_collapse

absolutely.