Affordable web hosting service

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by gustavowoltmann01, Sep 25, 2016.

1. gustavowoltmann01

gustavowoltmann01
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am starting a new online business and would like to ask an expert's advise dealing with web hosting service. Can you recommend an affordable web hosting service that comes with a rate of at least $20-$25 a month? Is it reliable?

2. harrythomas

harrythomas
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are several factors which make a web host a reliable hosting provider like quality hardware with 24/7 premium tech support and proactive monitoring with optimal uptime guaranty. In addition to that, there are some other factors also which plays an equal role in making a web host a reliable hosting provider. Let's have a look at the below-mentioned article where you will find the complete comparison of the best web hosting services provider in the UK as per their product and service wherein services are elaborated in a good manner so it will be easier for someone to get the best hosting provider for their business.

http://www.thebestwebhost.co.uk/find-best-web-hosting-service-providers-uk/

3. Niksentok

Niksentok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Taking into account your needs, I can recommend you to check out digitalserver.com.mx website hosting solutions.
    They have stable servers located in Mexico. Good support information including knowledgebase and regularly updated system status.

Pricing is reasonable.

4. kinza

kinza
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I recommend iFastNet because they provide a free domain name even with cheapest plan, they have PHP 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4 which you can choose in cPanel for your needs. Servers are very secure especially using the site lock which makes it impossible for hackers to exploit your scripts by fully locking all files uploaded so they can not be changed.

5. VerdinaNET

VerdinaNET
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can aim VPS or shared hosting plan. For this price i thing these are the options. As for reliability check webhosting offers in this forum or sites like hostingdiscussion, webhostingtalk, hostserarch. There are plenty of information, offers and reviews.

6. nara

nara
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i think green geek is good hosting

7. Kroh

Kroh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A2hosting.com and QHoster.com services are cheap and reliable and they can be used for meeting the needs of many IT users.
    Support is amazing and they are online for 24 hours.

8. Ipiol

Ipiol
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Do you need managed or unmanaged services?

9. Dewlance

Dewlance
    uix_expand uix_collapse

$20 is a really great budget for shared hosting. I think it will be most expensive hosting because of this days price of hosting is dropped to much.

You can find many hosting provider in Hosting Forum.