Affordable Backlink Building companies

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by George Cee, Apr 3, 2013.

1. George Cee

George Cee
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Everyone,

I just launched a really nice website.

I know, I have some duplicate content and too many on-page links. This is a work in progress and I'll get everything under control.

I need to get this site jump started and my SEOMOZ toolbar has enlightened me as to how our competitors are achieving 1st page Google listing. They are using Malaysian Backlinks!

Can someone please direct me to some good backlink companies? Please, only places that you have used.

Have a great day,

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

They may have 1st page ranking now, but they may learn very soon that taking the easy way out is not the best method.

I'm glad to see that you are looking for "good" backlink companies, and not choosing to follow the path that your competitors have chosen. Just like anything else, when you receive a recommendation, make sure you check them out yourself. Call them, and ask them where their backlinks come from, and how they are delivered. Even though you are not creating them yourself, the same principals would apply. Links should come from a variety of website types, and should not simply be created all at once. Avoid companies that sell a large quantity of links that are delivered all at once, once a month. The reason I mentioned "Once a month" is because you do not want to make a one-time purchase, you will want an ongoing program, delivering fresh, high-quality links every month. You will also want to vary the amount of links each month, in order to make them
    look natural.
    Good luck, and let me know if you need more help.

3. borgninestallone

borgninestallone
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is good to build your site with good internal navigation structure for your site and after that go for building backlinks from outside that are related to your business niche. I advise you to follow the white hat seo tactics in building backlinks to your site. Don't focus on backlinks that comes from low quality site or the site which has copied content. Since penguin update says that the site which is having the backlink from poor site will not help anymore in ranking the site in major search engines.