Affliate marketing

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by masterninja, Mar 3, 2014.

1. masterninja

masterninja
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What are your opinions on affliate marketing. I am working to convert a former failing ecommerce dropshipping site into a successful Remote Control boat site on Blogger using Amazon affliate program and am having some trouble. I have gotten well over 200 ppl to amazon for my reviews but have only had 1 conversion so far. Any advice on how to boost that? Cheers.

#1 masterninja, Mar 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2014
  2. thealchemist

thealchemist
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

To answer your first question, I think affiliate marketing is great because it provides massive potential for beginners and people who are new to marketing to make a great income. However, that will only happen if the individual understands how to work the system. In regards to your second issue, from what I've learned during my time as an affiliate marketer, there are two ways of increasing your conversion rate: the first is just to get more traffic to your page, and the second is to make the customer understand why they need your product by building plenty of value around the product. There are always going to be people who don't sign up, but by creating enormous value with your product, you are showing more of them why they should sign up, which will increase your overall conversion rate.

I'm not too familiar with your niche, but don't be afraid to step outside of what you normally do in search of results. Maybe give something away for free to people who come to your website, or try not to immediately sell when they first arrive to your page (If you are already doing these things then don't give these comments any mind).

My last piece of advice is to never give up. Never Ever Ever Ever give up! Nobody became successful in this business over night. It takes time and plenty of effort. There is enormous potential for you to make a great income, so just keep going and you will eventually find exactly what you need to do to achieve the results you desire.

3. touqeer

touqeer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The most important factor is how can we marketing and popular our affiliate link. How can we increase the web traffic on our affiliate link. If you are successfully increase the website traffic. you can get the profit form it.

4. marketingwithdb

marketingwithdb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is where I believe so many people make mistakes about affiliate marketing. You have to do your research, learn about demographics (age, gender, income, education), and write compelling information. Suppose you are promoting a weight loss product and your focus is on them losing weight, fitting into that bikini, building self confidence. Now, what if the people who found your content are older individuals, they don't have a need for bikini's but they would like to lose weight and become more active or have more endurance.

Here's a tip, visit Alexa.com, type in the website of the affiliate product and get some general demographic information about the people who visit the site. Hope this information was helpful!

5. marklee

marklee
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Affiliate Marketing is the way of advertising the service or products through third medium is called Affiliate Marketing Or say that Affiliate marketing is a type of performance-based marketing in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought by the affiliate's own marketing efforts.

6. Michael Leng

Michael Leng
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To pick some item in the "Best Seller List" from Amazon and write article that relate to it.

Keep doing it for months, years, many years, then you will be rewarded with golden eggs of course.