Adwords or Facebook Sponsored Ads

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by demonwebz, Oct 5, 2016.

1. demonwebz

demonwebz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Adwords or Facebook Sponsored Ads, which one of them you guys prefer most to get conversion for an affiliate product.

2. mark-taylor

mark-taylor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Both are very productive and can be used at once. But if I have to choose one I will go with adwords because it is something you can rely on unless you have very good facebook profile.

3. Abdulrahman

Abdulrahman
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The two companies are amazing but if I really choose one it will be Facebook as people today spending most of their time on facebook and it's really full with hungry buyers , so in my opinion, I see that facebook is the one you should start to invest in :)

4. Magento_oCodewire

Magento_oCodewire
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Both are beneficial at their place for sponsored ads. :):):):):)
    But mostly I preferred to use Facebook sponsored ads. Almost 99% of the business are dealing with the Facebook ads. It helps to attract the targeted audience towards your business.

5. The View Abu Dhabi

The View Abu Dhabi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It simply depends on your campaign and the product you are creating ad for, if you think your ad would fit more in social media community than a normal search in Google then you should go with facebook ads and vice versa. If you think both are good then don't miss a chance to neglect your traffic funnel from either channel. Also it is important to note that the medium you are going to choose also effect on your geographical location.