Advice Please - seeking ecommerce sites for Magento extension case study

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Lets Syncro, Aug 5, 2013.

1. Lets Syncro

Lets Syncro
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Dec 18, 2012
    Hello Folks! I need some advice. Our business is launching a new product. I need 5 -10 ecommerce sites that would be willing to utilize our software as an extension on a Magento site for 2 months in return for 2 free years of service. My challenge? Finding the businesses while protecting our software, we aren't ready to launch but to toot our own horns, this is good stuff, big stuff.

Here is what I was going to begin posting in forums in next 2-3 days:

"From the first banner ads to today‚Äôs mobile shopping experience, Ecommerce sites that last, evolve. Being an ecommerce site owner means being ready and able to adjust to the demands of the ever changing face of online business. We would like to help, for free. A new Magento Connect extension that brings a personal selling opportunity to the online shopping experience is coming. It is a cloudbased software that creates a powerful way of connecting with your website visitors in a way that has never been seen before. Get priority access to this sales tool and be one of the first in your industry to have it. By participating in a 2-month product study you will receive 2 YEARS of service for free. Contact us to request further information and to apply before August 30th apply at [email protected]"

My questions for members here:

A) Would you apply/be interested based on a post like this?
    B) What would you suggest I do differently?

Many thanks,
  2. Rocky

uix_expand uix_collapse

Nov 3, 2012
    You need to provide more information about the most important thing- the benefit. How is it going to add to the bottomline of the users and how is it going to benefit them?
    • Like Like x 1