Advice on Franchise Websites

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by pizuna, Jan 24, 2013.

1. pizuna

pizuna
    uix_expand uix_collapse

well, I have another ask for u friends:) Can u advise me some interesting franchises, and can u give a websate with a big variety of them. i've been searching google for a while and most of sites give only big companies like mcdonalds or old information

-- Merged --

Can u advise me some new or interesting and not really expensive franchises. I m going to start one in Russia

I've searched the Net for it, but all the sites give information about franchises like Mcdonalds or different old franchises.

May be u know good site where information is fresh, and there are big variety of franchises

2. 2misi.com

2misi.com
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have few world class franchisors with vary range of investment cost. You may check it out on our website.
    Determine the right franchise business should be based on your preference and skill.
    Even though you have better chance to succeed in franchise business, however you should develop sufficient knowledge in the industry in order to maintain or improve status quo.

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

4. FranchiseKing

FranchiseKing
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I was going to recommend Franchise Direct, also (Disclosure- I help them with their marketing)

If you look beyond the big names-by going through the categories on any of the major websites, you'll be able to find other franchises to explore.

Some other franchise websites:

Franchising.com
    Franchise.org
    Franchise.com
    Bison.com

Best of luck!

• Like Like x 1
  5. pizuna

pizuna
    uix_expand uix_collapse

thx for support dear friends:)

6. FranchiseKing