Advice on a seller I bought from...

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Adam, Feb 8, 2010.

1. Adam

Adam
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Heya.

I bought from ebay and item from a HongKong seller, as the item looked real good. I saw in the listing they offered 10% discount if I bought 2 from them, so I said...GREAT..bought two! :)

1) Asked for an invoice sent to me....however the invoice read, added £3.78 to the original £4.20 instead of taking it away which i found was abit odd.

2) They then apoligised, well I think they did...
    "Hi friend,
    i am sorry, i send the left are two invoice system wrong the first time I set Discount, I will send a new invoice will be diverted to serve you should be a good invoice.
    Regards
    Iris"

Bits in bold, dont understand
    Bits in italic, barely understand

Basically, what im asking is...what do I do next?

Now im just waiting for a reply back from them and hopefully they will sort it out but im not holding my breath so may be ebay's problem :mad:

2. DEADMAN

DEADMAN
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I believe they're going to correct the problem and sent you back the new voice with no error. Is this the first time you got this error?

However, you may send them message about the errors that you got. So that, it will be easy for them to prepare new invoice.

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Have they provided you with the product yet? Have you paid yet? Sounds like the person you are dealing with made a mistake and that they don't have great English. You may still have a good business relationship with them, if they are selling good quality products at a good price.

4. gumrosin

gumrosin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Be patient. They will sort it out.

5. JKP

JKP
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Give the seller a reasonable amount of time to sort this out. If they don't get it sorted open a "case" with ebay - they are great on these things, I have had 3 cases, faulty goods, not receiving item etc. Ebay do take time to sort as they have set procedures and timescales but they will sort it in the end. I have been very impressed with the dispute handling on ebay.

6. Adam

Adam
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hopefully there going to sort it out, late on tonight as theres obviously a time different between here (UK) and Hongkong. Ive sent out a message requesting a new invoice, well updated one which does not have this mistake on.

No not yet as I have not paid for the item yet. I guess I just have to leave it to experience and hope they sort it out asap really. I still want the product mind, so hopefully they will sort it out :)

Yes sir :cool:

Yeah unfortunatly I have had to open cases before to do with people copying my images etc and ebay removed their item and warned the seller. On other occasions, ive recieved dodgy items that are fakes, which ebay do not allow..so the seller got told off for that.